Reviews for Corrosion
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 8/9
this made me so sad...
Yaraslava Rada chapter 1 . 7/6
Wonderful story! So beautifully describes the bleeding effect and exactly what I've been searching for! I love it!
Kittenlzlz chapter 1 . 6/5
a facet of the bleeding affect I haven't seen explored before. and God you did it well. broke my heart in the process.
Ayahne chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Wow. It was… wow. Seriously. I don't know the english for this, but, seriously, that was profond, douloureux, absolument angoissant, étouffant et noir… Wonderful. I adored it.
Elise chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Wow. Fantastic writing, thrilling story. Thx for writing this!
Ran chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
this is so painful to read, poor Desmond! i really feel for him man
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
One hell of a case of MPD, nie? Bleeding over effect devastates... these types of fics are always poignant. This was no exception. Thank you for sharing with us!
Terikel chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
That was haunting. Wow, poor Desmond. You wrote him brillantly.
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Very great :)
game-on-panda chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I am very impressed with your exploration of Desmond's psychic breakdown. The conflict between selves (if we could call it that) is fascinating, and you've done an incredible job here of capturing desperation and loss. Excellent work.
Pish chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Honey, that was gorgeous. There's always a thrill to see how a depressing prompt is executed; and justice you did. Watching Desmond slowly peel, and fall, and break-it's frightening. However, despite the helplessness one feels, it's just as beautiful. Ha, that sounds terrible, but you deserve it. Kudos.
Vithian chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I love stories about how the Bleeding Effect effects Desmond. They're just so... interesting. Especially this one, its really, really good.

mareine chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Very well written, I could actually feel his panic and desperation. :)
bbb136 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This was really good.
keptein chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Holy shit, dude. This story just blew me away.