Reviews for Bau Bau to the Black Sheep
Poet Wroet chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I like this story.

I was wondering though, why exactly was Hotch on crutches in the first chapter, at the christmas-something?
farmgirl1964 chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
This was really, really exceptional - especially at the end. You really DON'T want to understand some of the stuff that goes on out there.
GSYH chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
;_; sequel?
GSYH chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Poor Hotch and Haley, I hope they have make up sex eventually. I really dig the HS sweethearts angle, and Hotch wondering how he missed her for two years when he finally saw her. It's like Dharma & Greg but Srsly.
WindStar chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Wonderfully written, and perfect emotion throughout. You paid attention to all the key details and really made this a pleasure to read.
Hotch Fan chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Wow! This is jus amazingly written.

The whole story was very powerful and it's feels pretty real to me. Of course it was sad and tragic what happened to Haley, but I really liked that she could finally understand Hotch and that what he does is not just a job. The end was just heartbreaking. Love it!
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Amazing chapter. I can really understand Haley's thoughts and feelings toward Aaron, and how she could feel that Jack loved his father more than her, although of course I don't agree with her way of seeing things.
strivengoddess chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
chapter one is a lot like how a real single parente feels, and in that you were spot on smiley

i loved chapter two it was the best kinda sick but sweet lol
ROSSELLA1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Poor Haley! At least her and Hotch get back together.
WallofWeird chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Very bittersweet and one of my favorite Hotch/Haley stories out there. (I find myself actually looking for those as well as ones occurring in the aftermath of 100)

I especially loved some of Haley's observations about Hotch.
ReneeSGibbons chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Excellent story. This was just excellent and is now a favorite story of mine. Thank you very much for writing it.
MrsGaryOldman chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
OMG OMG OMG - what a twist - Jack'll make a great profiler! Poor Haley! And LOVED that Hotch saved her... you wrote the experience so well, didn't cheesily dramatise and I could actually imagine this bein' an ep.! The 'carrots' thing was so sweet and the last scene in the hosp. was just so beyond heartbreaking! (The last line - OMG!) They way you had 'Hotch' address her instead of 'Aaron' was an interesting choice, but would love to see more... pretty pretty please - if not another chapt, another A/H fic?
MrsGaryOldman chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Wow - loving this look at the break up - so thrilled for another A/H fic, there's not nearly enough... You're a great writer, lovely coherent and characteristic style.

LOL at the hurricane and loved the "Where the hell was this Aaron Hotchner when they were married?"

And you caught Hotch & Haley perfectly at the end - the way the addressed her seeing someone was very IC, particularly his holding back from saying what he really wanted to...
ZGory chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
That last line just breaks my heart.

I had no idea where this was going. When you said non-con, I started trying to guess which two people it would be. Didn't think it would be Daniel to Haley until Jack mentioned that he smelled funny. It was such a sad and horrible thing to happen, and I believe that you handled it well what with the shame. As strange as this may sound, you used rape the right way. It wasn't a cheap ploy.

I tried to empathize with Haley in the first chapter, but it was hard for me. She was so bitter, and it did seem to border on bitchiness at times. But I did see some of her anger as understandable if really really bitter.
MrsBee1973 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
O my gawd, K. Amazing. Unbelievably amazing. That's all I got...