Reviews for Burnt and Broken
FlubberDubber chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I see you havent updated in like a year and you know what i say to that...

Your selfish. UPDATE PLEASE YOUR KILLING ME :)

Really Amazing x :)
WildGypsyWoman12 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I see 15 reviews and granted I don't know what they're about, but I LOVED THIS! I really want you to pursue it, if your muse is still with it.

But yeah. Please continue w/ this story! I encourage you because I see that you haven't updated it in a year.
Ash-Varnei chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Love this. It almost made me cry - and probably the only reason it didn't is cos I'm in too much of a good mood already. I really hope you update soon, really wanna see what's going to happen next!
The Master of Time chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Beautiful

Poor Maria

Ow, my eyes are burning now!
A.C. the pink brit chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
WOW! this story is powerfull i like it alott

update soon please!
Loony-Loonz chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I know you posted this ages ago, but if you can... please update it ? I loved the beginning so far and I really want to know what happens next :)
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
i am sat at the laptop crying at that story. you killed off alan! the story is overwelming with emotion. if u are going to write some more plz do
WritingKitty chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
i know you said slowly, but i want it out quickly! D:

it was so good, i cried. seriosly!
GallifreyenCultOfSkaro chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
it is a very sad story but it is good and i felt real emotion reading it, so congrats on a job well done!
Dreamweaver1985 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Alan dead? OMG!

I LOVED this story. It was so moving. All I can say is: UPDATE!

Now excuse me while I go home and cry
DecemberOfDying chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
God, this nearly broke my heart reading. I almost cried. Please continue soon! It's very interesting in the painful sort of way.. if that makes since. This was very beautiful. God, Alan! I'm missing him as if he's really gone from the series! I guess that proves that it's a really great piece of work.
Martha Smith-Jones chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
NOT TOO SLOW!

I want the next chapter!

Please update, great idea for a story!
like clockwork chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
OMG so sad but yet so good

you are a genious

it would be great if you could make a regular update like 3 times a week. ok maybe thats asking a lot but you are SOOOOOOO amazingly talented
alwaysconfuzzled chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Well, that wasnt hard-core at all *sarcasm*.

Okays, I actually read this story the best part of an hour ago but couldnt review on account of the fact I was crying so hard I actually stuck my entire head inside the kleenex box..

It was bloody hard to get out again mind, owing to the fact I near suffocated.

Well...what can I say other than...

UPDATE!
Blackheart3110 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Serious Love to this Story! Love the line its going down! Hopefully you're doing more chapters because it sounds really good, and I like sadism stories!