Reviews for An Exception to Every Rule
anitra.mason1 chapter 19 . 9/10/2014
Really amazing story. Hope you do a sequel of the story
Bumble Bee chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Yes yes go Horation and Natalia moment. It truly is a good peace of fic so far and can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Natalia is feeling pretty guilty like I think she would in the actual show and I love how horatio makes things difficult for the state attorney Monica.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
You got the reaction of Natalia exactly right and it could not have been better.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
I think what Horatio is thinking would be right and the way you followed up with the phone call and how he said ma'am and separated them was good.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
I like how you began the story of Natalia wanting a new job and talking about getting rid of nick. Keep up the good work.
ajay1960 chapter 19 . 9/1/2010
Absolutely loved your story!

Arlene
The Original Jag Lady chapter 19 . 6/29/2010
Sorry for the late review. This was one of the rare fanfics I hated to see end. Not sure why, but Horatio and Natalia seemed to be a good pairing, and you really brought out the best in both of them.

I thought you did such a job of keeping them both in character that it was like watching the show! And funny you mention Valera and her gossip. I hope you'll do more. Kudos!
Red.Gael chapter 19 . 6/25/2010
Loved it! Absolutly perfect...well done :-)
G-DiP chapter 19 . 6/25/2010
AMAZING!

aww! and now its' over :(

anyway that was a great story!

I hope to see more of your work soon :)

G!
daxy chapter 19 . 6/24/2010
aw, this chapter was awesome! And Nat and H were so cute. I could just see this in front of me all the time and now I'll be happy all day because your story had a happy ending :)
Green chapter 19 . 6/24/2010
Bravo for completing the story and 19 chapters in total! I do like a bit more angtsy stuff but in general it was great. I felt the last few chapters progressed pretty fast though. I love that you gave them a sweet moment, didn't expect it at all. Hehe. Well the characters are pretty well done too, though to me I can't see them doing/saying certain things on the show but for your story in general it fits so its okay.

And thank you for naming me. D
Red.Gael chapter 18 . 6/24/2010
Now eagerly awaiting the next chapter :-)

Hope Natalia will come back.
Green chapter 18 . 6/23/2010
Aww, we're reaching the last chapter. I think Natalia will be back though she needs some convincing but if its Horatio, I don't see how he will fail. Hehe! Pls post the last chapter! Great job! D
daxy chapter 18 . 6/23/2010
Horatio reacted very good according to me, lol :) The team too and this was as always as an awesome chapter! :)