Reviews for Both sides of the rose
windyherling chapter 64 . 4/4
oh,i am really sorry to know that itis still not finished,but after all,i have to say i like the story very for a wonderful story.
remusdora chapter 64 . 6/10/2014
I hope you know that this is not the way to leave your readers hanging like this siriusly come on update soon dont leave it like this only 7 chapters left come on...

two best moments that I loved was
1. Arthur and Remus's talk of that he go back to tonks wS wonderful I loved that moment it was nicely written.
2. When remus came back to tonks and the talk tgeu had and ted and Andromeda's reaction was awesome, it was funny as remus was not to concentrate properly on his in-laws reaction due to tonks I loved that moment also.
After this every chapter was interesting to read.

I really hope you will update soon though its doubtful but let's hope you will do it.
Memory Rain chapter 64 . 2/12/2014
The way that you have written this story is amazingly angsty.
You manage to not only portray Remus and Tonks' inner conflict but the evolution of the conflict in the context of the war around them.

I hope that you will update soon, I'd like to see baby Teddy.
wolfluvr12 chapter 64 . 2/4/2013
Ahhhhhhhh! You can't just leave it like that! You have to update! Please!
Katilyn chapter 64 . 1/22/2013
Please don't tell me that's the end!
Katilyn chapter 42 . 1/19/2013
I hope that they don't die in the war!
JibbsRibbsNCISMOTIVELover2014 chapter 64 . 10/15/2012
Amazigly interesting. love this entire story so far. please add more to this soon.
TheMoonIsLowTonight-funkyfish chapter 64 . 9/26/2012
Oooooooh cliffhanger :D loving it!
confusednikki24-7 chapter 64 . 9/23/2012
such a very emotional chapter...and i can't believe you left me with a cliffhanger. please update soon! can't wait to read more! i especially loved the descriptive details you portrayed in writing the scene at the beginning. great job!
AMarie345 chapter 64 . 9/22/2012
Every chapter is so amazing. 3 Keep writing :)
Roza Anne chapter 64 . 9/21/2012
What? What just happened at the end? It's not bad is it? I hope not. I'm still waiting for baby teddy to be born. I know it will happen soon. I'm still confused though
rachel chapter 48 . 9/17/2012
bloody fantastic
loveislouder94 chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
The development of their friendship seems well established here. Nice work! :)
loveislouder94 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I can't imagine Remus falling in love with her after only (or less than) a day, but it is very sweet. Again, well done. :)
loveislouder94 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Sounds like a plausible scenario, but how ironic that the prejudiced Mrs Black would bring them together... well done! :)