Reviews for Ticket To Ride
jcott3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Nice little story. Good choice of characters, as Nattie was probably too young to get into the Beatles in her youth while Edge was old enough. I think it would have been better if you had included more songs than just those two. Nattie says something, Edge sings a different Beatles song to her.
Jedi-Helen chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was good too! I had a smile on my face all the way through! Natalya is one of my favourite Divas at the moment, so I enjoyed it more, not to mentioned if featured Edge! Keep up the good work!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Loved this story. So cheeky. :o)
VIXXY VAMPIRE chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
totally reeking of awesomeness, this was a cute funny little story..you should continue this..maybe the car ride,hotel or sober Adam :))
OhSoQuizzical chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
aww this was so sweet and made me laugh, good job :)
ToruKun1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This was pretty good, even if the whole "LOL I'M DRUNK AND I'M GONNA FORCE MYSELF ON YOU AREN'T I A CHARMING ROGUE?" schtick in fanfics is seriously starting to give me d*uche-chills...I'd like to see more of this pairing! (although I must admit, I feel uncomfortable shipping Nattie with anyone besides Tyson...then again my Perverse Sexual Lust for Edge wins out since I love shipping him with most ANYBODY! XD)
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I loved this! I'm a huge fan of the Nattie/Edge pairing, it's one that you don't see a lot. Personally, I think it's completely believable and smoking hot. Edge is a lot to handle, but I think Nattie could be the one to fill that position!

The scene of a drunk Edge, singing a Beatles song to Nattie and grinning, cracked me up! This was written perfectly in character and you did an amazing job with the dialogue! Good luck with the contest!

This was NOT strange or silly, it was amazingly written and very descriptive. I enjoyed it!

Tina
AP14 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I've heard Twist and Shout before! I'm pretty I've danced to it before!

Anyway, I thought the dialogue was really well done. And I liked Nattie.
vampiregirl2009 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Love,It. I wish I entered,But i can't. Update and I am seeing the new Rated R Diva and I wish you put Maria or Tiffany but Natalya is okay.
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
It was okay, I thought Edge character was funny as hell xD! But don't care about my review, 'cause I'm really not the biggest fan of Edge and certainly not a fan of Natalya, so I'm not that much into the characters xD But the story was good and your writing was good, plus the characters were well written.. Romantic and funny, what more can you ask for?

You'll officially be in the challenge in a few secs... Thank you so much for participating :D!