Reviews for Team Psych
wolfeshade6 chapter 27 . 8/17
Ignore me. This story is AWESOME though.
wolfeshade6 chapter 28 . 8/17
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So sorry about that but UPDATE! I love this story and I would like to see it continued. You also left us on a cliffhanger! Update please and I look forward to future chapters.
Nightingale chapter 28 . 7/26
Dang this was a really good fanfic. The writing was top notch and I love how psychologically driven. I will say some of the psychological breakthroughs, Gaara's in particular, seemed a little too easy. I know it was in some ways fairly similar to the cannon one but while the aspect of discovering a kindred spirit is similar I felt that the lack of other interaction made the connection feel a little forced at the end and I would have preferred to see it a little more fleshed out. Also I would like to see a little more reconciliation between Naruto and some of the people he's pulled away from. Though I can understand how the fact that he's made a mental decision to forgive the Sandaime without outward reconciliation puts him in a better spot when it comes to his mission with Danzo, and therefore may be necessary for the plot.
Hahaha
uwishuwerecool chapter 28 . 6/13
love
midnightangelsflame chapter 25 . 5/10
This chapter taught me a really good lesson about hate. I'm moved it really did I thought it need what I ment to love your enemy and love those who hurt you but I realized I really didn't. Now I do. This wow I'm so speechless amazing lesson Naruto should learn.
I liked how you brought in Naruto's blood line copying technique again. Is it okay if I steal that idea for an RP sometime? Lol~ And now I know what my feelings for Danzo are now. Can't believe I felt something for him. I got manipulated again... dang it, author! Why am I so gullible?!

Naruto coming clean to his friends is what I was waiting for! And it was done well~

Now, I don't know how you do it, or maybe you just think things through, but your mission details are always pretty well thought out. It's not just, "Let's infiltrate Root. Oh! We should tell Hokage-sama too." I didn't really think about telling Ibiki. The plans you come up with for Team Psych is one of the many reasons this is a great fanfic.

Oh? So it's not Naruto going this time? I'll be reading the sequel soon. This series is too damn good to let go of.

I finally finished the last chapter! Dang, it was long. Could only read in short intervals and write comments as I go along the story to paste in the reviews later. Really enjoyed this.

Thanks for writing!
MysteryAsia chapter 24 . 4/26
Hm... wasn't expecting him to train for Root. I want to hate Danzo, but idk if I should... Am I being manipulated? As for Sasuke... He crazy. Way more crazy than canon.
MysteryAsia chapter 20 . 4/26
Poor Sarutobi. I can sympathize with Naruto, but I can also sympathize with Sarytobi.
MysteryAsia chapter 14 . 4/25
Ah, dude... The interrogation wasn't all that bad, but I just didn't like how this team was made an example to all the other teams. But I guess it did get the others really motivated to do better. Still, that just didn't sit well with me. The ending was nice though. I'm glad you didn't spend too much time on their grief, and I liked that you got them to see someone for comfort. I wonder how Ibiki feels. If I was Naruto, my trust in everyone would go down a notch or ten. He already has trust issues.
MysteryAsia chapter 13 . 4/25
Woah.. That was intense. But I feel like something is off here. Only Team Psych is missing? I have to find out what happened. I'm so sleepy. One more chapter...
MysteryAsia chapter 12 . 4/25
You didn't make all of them perfect, but flawed with so much potential. Characters are consistent throughout the story. And I really liked the ending to this chapter. I didn't even think that Naruto's ability could extend this far!
MysteryAsia chapter 9 . 4/25
I am so loving this. And that Omake was hilarious.
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 4/25
First chapter: Got me hooked. My reward for finishing my homework will be reading this. :D
arinasution5 chapter 17 . 4/23