Reviews for Team Psych
Lahmikhara chapter 27 . 3/24
Awesome story! I found it trying to get a handle on Shikamaru. I got back to my own story after waaaaaaaaaay to long but my muse just can't get a handle on him very well -_- So thanks for the completely unintentional help with your version of him, I hope it helps my muse out xD

Anyway love the story will certainly check out the sequel as well. As for feedback on the fighting scenes as you asked several chapters ago... while I'm certainly no expect myself...

My advice would be to use observations of onlookers or even the participants a bit more. If say for example Gai who is a highly regarded expert of taijutsu, is shown as impressed by Hinata in her fight vs Lee that would automatically upgrade her performance in the minds of the reader to more epic proportions. I found that mostly the impressions of participants and onlookers provide the feeling of epicness in fights. The actual fight itself while definitely important just doesn't have the same impact.
Hope that helps _

Keep up the great work xD
I love those stories when either Anko or Ibiki get their hands on Naruto.
Yuuki no Yuki chapter 25 . 10/23/2016
THANK YOU JARAIYA, I LOVE YOU!
Really, I'm so happy someone finally gave Naruto a stern talking to. He needed it. Hopefully they'll be able to pull him out of Danzo's claws soon enough.
Yuuki no Yuki chapter 24 . 10/23/2016
Naruto! You're being manipulated little guy! :/
I mean...I can't really blame him. He's only 13. Makes sense Danzo could get to him. That being said...Danzo's slipped up a time or two! He revealed he taught Inoichi, therefore he'd be a master manipulator. He also had infor that he shouldn't have. And, in revealing Root to Naruto, openly admitted to standing in opposition to Hiruzen, even if for the "good of Konaha."
And that's not how check and balances work! A shadowy organization to assassinate treasonous leaders? Well what if the leader of Root is treasonous? *cough*Danzo*cough*?
Anyway, I really hope this all gets handled. Cuz I hate seeing Danzo win.
Yuuki no Yuki chapter 20 . 10/23/2016
Bleh. And there's Naruto with his emotional manipulation again. Lashing out when he's hurt. And why are people so incompetent when it comes to arguing him down? He needs to learn that he doesn't always jump to the right conclusions, so he shouldn't jump to conclusions at all!
Like, alright, you don't love the 4th. That's fine. But don't assume his actions were malicious just because you have abandonment issues.
1. Your mother was a jinchuriki (and, Sarutobi, this woulda been the perfect time to say this.)
The Kyuubi was released from her WHEN YOU WERE BORN.
Which means, 2. You were already at ground 0 unlike a pot or bowl or anything which would need to be properly prepared.
3. Your mother was the jinchuriki because of her Uzumaki blood, blood that you share. It is doubtful any other child would survive without the Uzumaki vitality. And, most importantly,
4. THE KYUUBI HAS NEVER BEEN SEALED IN AN INANIMATE OBJECT. The Ichibi was sealed in a pot, but that beast is 1/9th the strength of the Kyuubi. It also required the life of a Monk, so still a human sacrafice.
Which all adds up to sealing the Kyuubi into you (Naruto) being the most logical choice.
Besides, Konaha already had a jinchuriki, if the 4th was all that concerned about a 'weapon' then he a.) wouldn't have gotten Kushina pregnant or b.) wouldn't have let her have the child.
He put Naruto's existence over that of the kyuubi, before he was even born.
Yuuki no Yuki chapter 19 . 10/23/2016
Ah, I really loved this whole Wave Arc! Danzo is being crazy manipulative right now, though. And I can't believe the Hokage's not stepping in to stop it. Lol. I can see why Naruto would be hurt by the withholding of info...but really all I'm seeing is that Sasuke isn't the only one who has problems with the whole "need to know" premise.
Gah. And Sasuke, that boy. I'm happy he's been punished. All though that's hardly a punishment as he didn't know he'd be given a chance to compete in the first place.
He definitely needs to be given a psych eval. Maybe mandatory counseling. Hell sick Inoichi on him! Cuz that reaction to death was too blase...it ain't healthy.
Yuuki no Yuki chapter 11 . 10/23/2016
I really, really like this fic. And I'm going to eagerly continue to read it. But I also gotta rant about this one thing, sorry! Just take it as me more ranting at Inoichi, ne?

*Inhales*
So, it bothers me how Inoichi is pandering to Naruto's feelings here. Naruto basically said, "I understand why you did what you did. But it hurt me beyond belief. Thank you for furthering my cynical outlook on life."
Which is absolute crap. 1.) Inoichi is the teacher here, he was tasked with teaching Naruto not to rush head first. There was NO REASON that Naruto couldn't have learned this lesson painlessly...except for his own damn stubbornness. To not try and force this idea home would be construed as great negligence on Inoichi's part when Naruto DID get someone killed.
2.) Either Naruto trusted him and felt betrayed thus proving that people aren't worth trusting. Or he didn't trust him, and so shouldn't feel angry at all. He can't have both.
Regardless Inoichi shouldn't turn around and beg for Naruto's trust. Because who is he to not trust his superior officer? To not trust the system? He should turn in his head-band and get out of this career if he's going to be so sanctimonious.
I mean, really? Naruto is the one who would've gotten his squad killed, due to stubborn pride. He can't just paint over that with a "boohoo I have trust issues." Who the hell cares? That's got nothing to do with anything! He is acting like a brat. Like the twelve year old brat he tries so desperately not to be.
Logically, if this lesson hurt so much he should be *greatful* that Inoichi taught him. Otherwise he could've really lost Shikamaru.
Honestly Naruto is throwing stones at glass Houses. And if I was Inoichi I wouldn't have begged for anything. Rather I would've made the claim that for someone who is so quick to get pissed at people breaking his trust...Naruto sure likes to manipulate the trust of others.
Kakashi with the Bell Test. Sakura with the Crush. Even Inoichi himself, because it IS a breach of trust to pretend to be one thing when you are in fact another.
Furthermore, if Naruto had been himself around Inoichi he would've had a better read on his character and so WOULDN'T have necessarily gone down this path.

Tl;dr
Naruto brought this on himself, and Inoichi saved him a lot of hearthache down the line. So he needs get off his high-horse!

*Exhales*

Sorry for the super long, random rant! Naruto is just so incredibly emotionally manipulative in this fic. And I've always been the type to pick up on that, and get pissed. Lol. I promise my next review will be more positive! This just really got to me I guess, lol. Anyway, thanks for this story!
wolfeshade6 chapter 27 . 8/17/2016
Ignore me. This story is AWESOME though.
wolfeshade6 chapter 28 . 8/17/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So sorry about that but UPDATE! I love this story and I would like to see it continued. You also left us on a cliffhanger! Update please and I look forward to future chapters.
Nightingale chapter 28 . 7/26/2016
Dang this was a really good fanfic. The writing was top notch and I love how psychologically driven. I will say some of the psychological breakthroughs, Gaara's in particular, seemed a little too easy. I know it was in some ways fairly similar to the cannon one but while the aspect of discovering a kindred spirit is similar I felt that the lack of other interaction made the connection feel a little forced at the end and I would have preferred to see it a little more fleshed out. Also I would like to see a little more reconciliation between Naruto and some of the people he's pulled away from. Though I can understand how the fact that he's made a mental decision to forgive the Sandaime without outward reconciliation puts him in a better spot when it comes to his mission with Danzo, and therefore may be necessary for the plot.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2016
Hahaha
uwishuwerecool chapter 28 . 6/13/2016
love
midnightangelsflame chapter 25 . 5/10/2016
This chapter taught me a really good lesson about hate. I'm moved it really did I thought it need what I ment to love your enemy and love those who hurt you but I realized I really didn't. Now I do. This wow I'm so speechless amazing lesson Naruto should learn.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/28/2016
I liked how you brought in Naruto's blood line copying technique again. Is it okay if I steal that idea for an RP sometime? Lol~ And now I know what my feelings for Danzo are now. Can't believe I felt something for him. I got manipulated again... dang it, author! Why am I so gullible?!

Naruto coming clean to his friends is what I was waiting for! And it was done well~

Now, I don't know how you do it, or maybe you just think things through, but your mission details are always pretty well thought out. It's not just, "Let's infiltrate Root. Oh! We should tell Hokage-sama too." I didn't really think about telling Ibiki. The plans you come up with for Team Psych is one of the many reasons this is a great fanfic.

Oh? So it's not Naruto going this time? I'll be reading the sequel soon. This series is too damn good to let go of.

I finally finished the last chapter! Dang, it was long. Could only read in short intervals and write comments as I go along the story to paste in the reviews later. Really enjoyed this.

Thanks for writing!
MysteryAsia chapter 24 . 4/26/2016
Hm... wasn't expecting him to train for Root. I want to hate Danzo, but idk if I should... Am I being manipulated? As for Sasuke... He crazy. Way more crazy than canon.