Reviews for Carry the Infinite
Warai-san chapter 4 . 3/8
So Yami is gone and the spirit of the puzzle is Atem now...I can't wait to see how Yugi reacts to that.
NobodiesChain chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
BakushippingxForever here though I changed my name. OMR, I just realized that you updated! I could have read this sooner! I'm glad to see this chapter though, I love it to bits. Well done with Kaiba and Ryou interaction. Well I shall continue waiting for more updates!
Unanomous chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
update soon pls
KMountain chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
It's been months so I will keep this really short. It was an interesting chapter for sure. I really enjoyed the interaction with Atem. Like enjoyed it a lot. Good job!
WildIce22014 chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
This is quite a unique story, I must admit I've also been fascinated by the idea of Ryou inheriting the Sennen Puzzle instead of Yugi, the plot would have been very different.

I'm also grateful that an author has not disregarded the entire point of the ending. It's really refreshing to see Yugi still missing Yami, but embracing his strength to face the world without him (i hate any fic where Yugi doe snothing but cries until Yami's return, goes anti-social or just plain suicidal. It's disrespectful towards the character and the message of the ending).

Getting sidetracked. sorry. The third chapter was beautifully done and it was wonderful to read how Ryou tends to the puzzle so lovingly. As well as how Yami and Ryou reacted to one another in their first meeting. Probably my fav part. The spirit's actions also slightly resemble those of Yami's original personality at the begining of the manga (good times ).

Although I've never read a fic based around the idea itself, there is a story called Northern Darks (basically a cross over with the book Northern Lights) where for one chapter (Ch 12. Mixed up Souls) Ryou actually has the puzzle. Long story short, half way through Yugi, Malik and Ryou lose their items and try to get them back, but they get them mixed up. When you read Ryou's bit it is so moving how he and Yami interact and how badly Ryou wishes Yami was his. You don't need to read the whole story to understand what's going on, and it doesns't make the scene any less touching. I like reading it every now and then just for that chapter 3

I hope you read it
RunicSiren chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Very interesting so far. Can't wait to see what you do with it.
Another Generic Name chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Oh, wow! This is so awesome. Amazingly awesome. Super-amazingly-awesome. I /like/ Ryou in this story - he seems very.. real. Which is totally not the most descriptive word choice, but- anyway. Very cool! I can't wait to read more.
Ryou VeRua chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Fragileshipping, YES. I've missed this pairing, it's almost never used. And this is a very interesting setting and plot you've got here! When you started off saying that you had Ryou with the puzzle, I'll admit that I had rolled my eyes (because it has been done a few times), but not like THIS. I'm really excited to see where you take this!

Um, let's see, to make this more constructive: One thing that threw me off - throws me off, still - was how all the chapters are centered. Is that on purpose? It's not a big deal; I eventually got used to it. I just wanted to ask.

One thing I loved: "... but it reminds him of his father's big hand stroking his hair when he was small and Amane and his mother were still alive."

That sentence love. Seriously, I'm pretty sure I squealed a little, because the imagery was THAT adorable.

Can't wait until next chapter!
Olive chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Great story so far you seem to go really in depth with Ryou's character. Can't wait for another update!
bakushippingxforever chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Sorry, i can't log in right now. Anyway, i have been waiting for this! aww, i really want to know what will happen next. this is great and i would like to write more but reviewing on the wii is hard.
ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Ooh, the plot thickens. This is really getting interesting. Atemu doesn't remember anything? That was unexpected and equally brilliant. I really and truly love the way this story is developing! And your Ryou is great! Simply fantastic! :D
earthluva chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Oooohhh, this story is really good! Don't like the pairing, but the idea of it is great! XD
RunicSiren chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.
ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Omg, this is fantastic. Such a great idea! I love it!
NobodiesChain chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
This is a awesome story! I can't wait what happens next, so please post the next chapter real soon.