Reviews for Awakening
Richardc269 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Nice story. Too bad you stopped writing it. I liked this so far.
ShireWulf chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I did see that this story's last update date was 2010... But while reading through some of your work I saw the time lapses, and decided to review and favorite anyway :)

I have always liked the Namekians! I like how Cargo's your focus, and that he desires to fill the void left by Nail. I always wondered about that :)
Super SaiyaNamek chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Great story so far. The plot flows well. I wonder if you really are Akira Toriyama and lying about not being said author. Please update soon.
Valyemma too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Quite promising beginning. I've also been pondering about Carugo's abilities, and him being a warrior-type Namekseijin always have been quite a seducing idea for fanfiction.

Your writing is simple and quite good, I like that.

I hope you will update very soon, I cant wait to see who will be Carugo's teacher.

By the way, will you add some of the canon Namekseijins in this story? I'd love to see the three villagers who have been killed by Dodoria.

Keep going please. :)
Volcanic chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Great chapter and intersting idea. I'd never even given a second thought to Cargo after the Namek Saga but I am really excited to see what you do with his character!
Esplandian chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I always wondered about little Cargo,and I am happy to know that one of the classic DBZ fickers is writing a story about him.

And you will not get ki-blasted for the changes experimented by Cargo, the poor kid died and that is enough trauma to change rapidly.

Thank you for writing again.