Reviews for Beyond the Horizon
Amanda Pall chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
I have noticed that you posted this in 2010 so I think you have had a long enough break from EPOV. I am enjoying you writing too much. Time to get back to work! Thanks for the story!
Amanda Pall chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Amazing. I hope you have done more of twilight fromEPOV because I want to read it.
Amanda Pall chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Amazing again! Wow you are good!
Amanda Pall chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Well it does not sound like you struggled. Once again. Masterfully done!
Amanda Pall chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
You are incredible! You have Stephenie's tone exactly right. Never heard it done better!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Wow! I just finished reading your amazing glimpse into Edward's POV, and although I've read many other author's versions of the same, yours just "feels" right, feels like Edward to me, as I "knew" him from reading SM's books. Your writing flowed so believably, you kept the same intrepid, loving, self-sacrificing Bella without making her either more aggressive/independent/furious at him (as I said, other versions of NM/Eclipse tend to portray a Bella who is "more"), and Edward is the same brooding, protective, loving vampire, who regardless of his own jealousies or anxieties, always, always, ALWAYS put Bella's safety and happiness (well, once he figures out that HE is her happiness, lol) first. And I fell in love with those two - SM's Bella and Edward, and by extension, yours - I didn't need her to be more unforgiving, or make him "pay" for his leaving, for she always understood why he left, and never blamed him! And he as the strong and controlled protector. Your story is going in my "Ultimate Faves" folder (I have my "Favorites", my "will read again sometimes", and my "ultimates", where I will file this wonderful story!) Thank you! Time to see if you've written others now...(I've been too busy reading this and had to review it first so you would get a taste of my euphoria and enjoyment-I hope you can tell I was enthralled...loved it so!)
squeaky521 chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
Excellent story. I really enjoyed it! I think you did a wonderful job interpreting Edward's thoughts. Keep up the good work!
irishnlove2shop chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Wonderful job! Couldn't stop reading. One of my favorite EPOVs!
CentauRita chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
I understand that Jacob brought the motorcycle to Charlie to get Bella grounded.

What bugged me most is that Jake broke Bella's trust, as the motorcycles were supposed to be kept a secret between friends.

It was purposely hurtful and Jake should not have not broken a friends trust.

The End...sealed with a hot kiss. Thanks, for letting me see...'Beyond the Horizon' ;D

Take Care and Happy Writing
Rita
CentauRita chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
I love family-time with the Cullen's. It's always a brawling good time!
CentauRita chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Yes, he does torture himself and we do, love him for that.
CentauRita chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
The whole paragraph that started with...'Well Dad, it's like this. You see, my vampire boyfriend left me for my own good...'

This para ab'soul'utly made me bust my gut...LOL ;D

'...Oh, and did I mention there's a vampire hiding in my closet right now? Go ahead and look...I promise he won't bite.'

Loved it!
CentauRita chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Holy smokes! I can smell Edward's brain fibers burning ;D
CentauRita chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
The tapestry your words weave through the canon adds a renewed freshness, insight and understanding. Thus, making it an even MORE satisfying read.
CentauRita chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
damn straight, never again!**I'm thinking that if I were Esme, the expletive I would have called Edward would have been, ass or dumbass**

When I read SM outtake of the phone call Edward
received from Rose, all I could hear in my head was...neener, neener, neener.
The little human is dead now. Edward, you can stop moping and come home and we'll get back to normal.

I always have been intrigued that Bella's 'shield' was actually 'gifted' from Charlie as Edward has had difficulty reading The Chief, from time to time.**I mean the man does wear a 'shield' on his police uniform ;P**LoL ;D
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »