Reviews for Beyond the Horizon
littlelizruth chapter 11 . 7/2/2010
i'm sad too...but i thought you did a good job
Lady Marianne chapter 11 . 7/2/2010
Once again, I loved it. The whole story.

I really liked that you were able to give your own spin to a plot that, let's face it, has been done a million of times, all the while staying true to the characters.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you write next.
rubyred753 chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
So nice to read Edward's perspective! When/if you decide to pursue covering Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, you'll have a waiting audience.
Nevia28171 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I've just finished reading your amazingfirst chapter. WOW I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward for more. Edward is the best and I agree with you, NM is my least favorite of the saga because he's missing for most of it. But you perspective of it is really good. Thanks a lot!
cjaime run chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
I enjoyed this chapter! it was funny with there little fight!
Lady Marianne chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
I know I should probably come up with something new to say, but I can't. So all I'm going to say (again) is that I loved it. And also, that the last part with Edward and Emmett fighting was brilliant. I often forget exactly how much I like Emmett.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Lady Marianne chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
Again, I loved it.

And also, again, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
cjaime run chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
Hope you update soon! cant wait to see when they go back to school!
littlelizruth chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
aw! nice to know he over thiks things like the rest of us!
MayFairy chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
sheeiur22 chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
Thanks for that.
MayFairy chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
cooles! in between? sounds good!
littlelizruth chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
aw! i'm comforted to know they do get married later
Lady Marianne chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
I love the idea of writing about the 'in-between' stuff. And I love horny-Edward. (I hope that didn't make me sound too much of a perv.)

Another great chapter.
Lady Marianne chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
I don't know if it's because your editing process has changed since you first started writing this or what, but the truth is that each chapter is better than the previous one. I don't particularly like "Vote" -I don't hate it either, I just think there are better chapters-, but I really enjoyed your version of it.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »