Reviews for Beyond the Horizon
Lady Marianne chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Oh, how I love the Cullens...

I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter, since it's probably my favorite chapter all throughout the saga.
The BlakRoz chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Hurry! Finish it! Hurry!
littlelizruth chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
i'm so excited! love it! can't wait for the next chapter!
RedrumCarnie95 chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
I love it

Update :)
rubyred753 chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
StrangeMindFiction chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
This is really good! I love seeing this side of the story! :)
cjaime run chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Loved the chapter! cant wait for the next update!
teamalice91 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
this is really good keep up the good work I can't wait to read the rest of it
drgnfly23 chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
This is exactly the version I had been looking for-thought I was going to have to write it myself. Thank you for sharing your talent!
Vianey chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Great story hope you update soon
sheeiur22 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
I am glad you are not done yet.
Lady Marianne chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Another great chapter. I'm already looking forward to the next.

Oh, and one thing I forgot to say before: I love the title. I admit that I didn't get it at once, but after I read your explanation I thought it made perfect sense.
cjaime run chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Great Job! Love the chapter as always!
Lady Marianne chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
I'm loving this. The ending of NM is my favourite part in all of four books and I can't get tired of reading it in Edward's point of view, specially when it's well written and in-character like your story.

I also liked that you gave Alice a different vision (there are so many stories like this that it's good that you gave yours a little twist). However, I disagree just a bit with what you said on your author's note: *I* think that Edward is so depresive (but I still love him) that he wouldn't have cared if Bella had been laughing on Alice's vision; he'd still believe she was unhappy. But I'm not complaining. And like I said, I liked that you changed it a bit.

Can't wait to read more!
cjaime run chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Excellent! Love it and can't wait for the next chapter!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »