Reviews for Hidden Treasures
helen chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
What a story that is fantastic to read and to use your own imigination as well.i can work out what richard has his mouth closed round on craig's lower body without the actual word being put in the story.i would love to have my mouth closed round the part of craig's lower body that richard has his mouth closed round most quite sure craig would love me to do that to him and it would turn me on most definatly.i would love a threesome with craig stirling and richard barret which is a fantasy of mine and a dream of mine.i would love that to happen for thanks from .
helen chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Wow wow and wow.i quite enjoyed that story and it just goes to prove that in the world of fiction anything can happen and anything is possible.i would love for craig and richard to get together with eachother as a couple because they love eachother a lot and they would make a lovely again wow wow and helen.
Jirel chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
LOL! I agree, sometimes it can be a bit difficult to find out how to acesss the "other" fiction, but I did figure out and I'm 55 yrs old. Still, it took me a while. :) Nice little story.
RachaelJurassic chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
How did you know about the commune and the 8 brothers fic I've been working on? LOL

Nice idea fh20s. :-)

R
HeatherTN chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
ROTFL! Briliant! Very funny and I liked the twist at the end. :)