Reviews for My Other Half
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
This was really good. And realistic. I never liked this pairing, but you made me change my mind. So, great job.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Like the part of the cementery gates LOL

oxxo
Caro
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Yeah yo do make her bad, Mrs. Weasley I mean and Harry and the other as empathic as stones, I mean is not like Harry hasnt suffer deaths before and Ron and Hermy has their own grieve on Fred...
You know sometimes I wander how can they grieve if they know there an Other side, ? Harry and Luna at least have proof still missing your twin must be hard...
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Omg...tear
GinnyEvans4 chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
Another story i adored...gosh you are so good at this whole writing bit...lol!
wickedcml chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
I'm enjoying your story very much. It is nice to read something about George and Angelina. I actually laughed out loud at his thought that he was acting like a girl. Too funny! Thanks. :-D
Alohaemora chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
Stunning. That's all I can say. :')
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Absolutely heart-wrenching. Otherwise, a promising start. You have such a way with words
Obsessive01928 chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Hi! So I've started reading this story and I love it! It's the only story I've read where george isn't some depressed freak. And honestly, I think it's how it should be, I mean of course he'll be depressed, but not to a point where it's weird. I mean, come on, he's George Freaking Weasley. (yes his middle name is Freaking. Who says so? I say so.) like there's this one where he starts taking drugs and he has to be "reabilitated" in 's. I will admit that I favorites it, but only cuz I though it was *somewhat* interesting and it is well written. But otherwise I was like WTF MAN. I just find this story kinda funny as well. Where like he's like wait you want me to get in bed with you and she's all like ...maaayyyybe... And yeah I'm loving it! You gotta post soon! Or I will stalk you with a machete LOL JK that'd be REALLY REALLY creepy. But seriously :) Post soon!

Paule

(P.S. that is the French way for a girl to have the name "Paul" and it's pronounced just the same just FYI.)
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
Awesome story. It was so bittersweet. I loved it. You manged to write them so realistically. So perfectly in character. Bravo.
snookolive chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Love this fic. It definitely made me tear up just a little bit, but so worth it. :)
HerHeadsInTheSky chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
I love this. I'm only on chapter two, but it's incredible. I tried writing one myself for G/A but the words just didn't flow right...

Somehow, this just seems perfect. I've always loved the Weasley twins and when Fred died I felt like part of me died too .. which just seems super lame! Haha. But this story portrays what George would be feeling, and I love it. Good job!
Caderyn chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
I really like this! It's well-written, true to character, & there's something very sweet & real about their romance here. I like how it's not too angsty & heavy. & I like the idea of Angelina liking George all along & only dating Fred for a while without being in love with him, because I think that's actually what happened. Well done!
charmedunderharry'sspell chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
I've only read the prologue and half the first chapter but this phrase was really amazing and just thought I better stop and post this review while I remember.

"And I couldn't help but wonder if she'd always see in me the son she'd lost, instead of the one she still had."

This brought tears to my eyes, a sentence doesn't normally do that. I think you've really captured George well, and I'm looking forward to reading more.
PrankstersUnited chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
I'm kind of at a loss of what to say. You did such a wonderful job describing what the Weasley's (especially George) felt like after Fred's death. It was really nice to see him begin to be happy once more as Angelina came into his life. Loved it!