Reviews for Two Straws
angelichellhound chapter 1 . 2/17
this was by far the sweetest thing and made me get butterflies in my stomach. btw it is extremely well written and not choppy at all! plus this is exactly how i view the destiel relationship, not as i've read in other fics :)
Angatita chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Loved it! Good on Sam for standing up for his brother :)
Xion5 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
That was really cute and I'm glad I found it! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Akkkk I love
Transformette chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Gorgeous! 3 (too lazy to login)
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Okay so not only was this adorable but the irony of everything that goddamn homophobe was saying made me smile.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Awesome!sam lives up to his name. This was so sweet!
datawolf39 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
loved this.
i never thought that homophobia would be funny because i really don't like that some people think that way but in this case it was funny since Cas is an angel. love the ending too. Oh and Sam is awesome. 3 the boys they are so cool,
E chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
SO

CUTE

THE ENDING

OMG PERFECT

I LOVE YOU
awesome person chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
this is absolutely perfect in every way. I honestly think this is the best Destiel fanfic I've read! none of them are out of character either so well done :)
Westiegal chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Awww sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was very cute
Ceri chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Okay while the whole story was amazingly adorable I absolutely love the ending. Go Sam!
ILoveSupernaturalcasismine chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Very nice :)
VampireCari chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Adorable! Very well written, and you really have a point about how the common Bible thumping homophobia doesn't mean shit when you are spewing Hell threats to an Angel of the Lord. I loved your characterizations and how Castiel saw and heard Sam but never let on to Dean. Very nice!