Reviews for Two Straws
MeTheMagicalMuggle chapter 1 . 10/1
:D Sammy, protecting the adorableness of Destiel, is my favorite, and the fact that Dean thinks he's been hiding it means that I can stick this supersweet scene in the show to excuse why the writers haven't made it canon.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/26
This is so awesome and is one of the reasons why I love Sam. One of the reasons I'm convinced he's a lowkey Destiel shipper
me chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Oh my God I love this so much amazing!
angelichellhound chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
this was by far the sweetest thing and made me get butterflies in my stomach. btw it is extremely well written and not choppy at all! plus this is exactly how i view the destiel relationship, not as i've read in other fics :)
Angatita chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Loved it! Good on Sam for standing up for his brother :)
Xion5 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
That was really cute and I'm glad I found it! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Akkkk I love
Transformette chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Gorgeous! 3 (too lazy to login)
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Okay so not only was this adorable but the irony of everything that goddamn homophobe was saying made me smile.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Awesome!sam lives up to his name. This was so sweet!
datawolf39 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
loved this.
i never thought that homophobia would be funny because i really don't like that some people think that way but in this case it was funny since Cas is an angel. love the ending too. Oh and Sam is awesome. 3 the boys they are so cool,
E chapter 1 . 8/18/2013

awesome person chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
this is absolutely perfect in every way. I honestly think this is the best Destiel fanfic I've read! none of them are out of character either so well done :)
Westiegal chapter 1 . 7/29/2013