Reviews for A Little Cold
Rosethorngirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Love it :D
Midnightstarrs chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Aww! This was so cute and funny! Honestly, I love all of your Tales of Abyss stories :D
Winter.Waltz chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I'm reviewing... again... Haha, I didn't know that Luke liked chickens...
Winter.Waltz chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Possibly the most nailed fluff on LukexTear I've read here! The snowVan part totally cracked me up, and Luke singing the grand fonic hymn is just hillarious :)
nubivagantNefelibata chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Awww, this was the cutest fanfic ever! I smiled while reading the entire thing. It was such a cute read, I loved it! 3
JGM16 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Now that was funny.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
*lol* cute :)
ashwagen chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Wow, I like the story...

Very funny with the snowVan and snowJade and also some other special "ugly" snowmen :)

Quite nice :D

It made me laugh with the "snowVan"
da-andelion chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
"Like it?" Luke asked, gesturing to his creation as he turned to Tear with a grin. "I call it a SnowVan. It's like one of those stupid snowmen, except better because it's Master Van."

SnowVan! It's a SnowMobile! That's what I thought when I saw that XD

And Luke singing to the grand fonic hymn made me laugh so hard.
joodi chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I just had to laugh at Luke's misfortunes and his childlike behavior! Everyone was so in-character (though where did Guy go?) and Luke is just adorable :)

Great fic!
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Aw! This was really cute, and I liked how you ended. Good job in keeping everyone in character!
overlord-flinx chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
a nice, cute story... but did tear get better? that question wasn't answered. but still a very good story.

-flinx
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Dawww~ So cute xDD
Pianist707 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Funny:

The first attempt Luke made could barely be classified as an attempt since he didn't really get a chance to do anything before he got thrown out. So excited was he to cheer her up that Luke forgot to knock before entering her room, and thus was greeted with Tear mid-way though changing clothes, her ample chest fully exposed before she quickly crossed her arms across it, her cheeks turning the color of his hair.

"Luke!" she shrieked, her voice cracking spectacularly on the one syllable. "What are you - get out of here!"

Luke had been momentarily stunned by the image of Tear's bare cleavage - because after all, it was an impressive sight, given the size of her breasts - but her words snapped him back to focus, and Luke found that his own face was suddenly on fire. "Sorry!" he blurted, spinning and slamming the door behind him. Luke heard it lock seconds after he closed it and he put his back to the wall, breathing hard, hot all over.

He decided that it would probably be a good time for a shower - preferably a cold one, despite the freezing temperatures outside.

That was so funny, it's reminding me of a certain dream of that happening to Sheena and Zelos.
Cupcake Heart chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
That was HILARIOUS... and so very in character for Luke!

I love it! :D