Reviews for Rabbits Through the Ages
mari3all3n chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Please update this story with the following chapter so as to finish the story. I really like the story. It has a different twist added to the Sailormoon story. I hope you'll be able to upload the next chapters.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Aw snap, Sailor Saturn woke up! I wonder who did it considering the the three talismans weren't together. Shit's hitting the fan in every direction man. You've got quite a story here, I hope to decide to continue it someday!
Jeanca chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
I just red your story and it's amazing! hope there'll be a new chapter some time soon :)
TheNemesisAngel chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
great story. I like the whole theme of it and how it is so original. You are a really good writer. If you have the time check out my story Witch Fire it has the same sort of theme as yours like the whole witches, vampiers, shapeshifter, werewolf thing but is based on the Night World. Who knows you might like it. Keep updating!
FantasyFan123 chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
...the end of chapter three was kinda awkward...but mostly loved it so lol
FantasyFan123 chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
For ch. 2, I really don't like the way "Usagi" is turning out! She's kinda jerky.
Chichiforever chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Please update soon
Unknown reader chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Hi! Your story is getting better and better as chapters comes. (Sorry if this sentence isn't grammatically correct, but I hope you'll understand what I mean.). So what happened to Usagi and Usa? I can't wait to know! And I assume Dracul must have a deal with Demando, he would gain something by helping Demando. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. Please update as soon as possible. Until next!
solaramber chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
Wow, interesting story so far, it's just so mysterious and strange that I can't help but be interested. I can't wait to see what will happen next. I hope Mamoru will be able to overcome that weird stone Demando placed inside him and I hope the Demando's schemes won't be too unstopable. Keep up the good work. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
PSVT chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
I love this chapter just as much as I love all the chapters in this story. Pure, pure brilliance! I cannot wait for more!
Secluded Sapphire chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Yay :) Lets add to those stats because you totally deserve it! Thank you for the shout-out. Cannot wait to see what you come up with next!
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
ooh ooh, crap they will be separated before they get to heal, him, maybe they can trick him into thinking he is not healed when he is indeed healed?no? update soon...
0SailorHarmony0 chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Love how you made Myu References in this chapter. Ono Hikari and Yuuta are some of my favorite actors in Myu along with Anza. Great chapter looking forward to another soon!
Chibi Kitt chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
oh dear oh dear oh dear lots and lots of drama! lol great chapter great writing update soon!
Aphrodite-08 chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Great chapter Loveed it :) I now know demando has super strength :D I like the sound of that update again soon