Reviews for An Impossible Choice
RCRC36 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
please make more its so gooooooooooooooooooood
HeroineCruor chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Fucking save SHELDON! I LOVE HIM! SHELDON ROCKS! Also Sheldon/Jenny all the way, suckers!
PS. I don't hate Brad but I just would rather choose Sheldon over him.
bakagohome chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Wrongness- just plain wrong. ºдº
gps3 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
looks hope full. next chapter!
Levi chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
WOW! I was not expecting that! Sheldon finally learns about his dad, but i don't think this is what he wanted to hear. Jenny better hurry or there won't be a Sheldon to save. Keep up the great work, and please update soon.
TimIsaFunSucker chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Wow.. Very interesting! The title doesn't really emphasise the coolness of this chapter. (Not that I like the whole torturing Sheldon part [even though SAheldon's my least fave character] but I mean that it's very informative.) In other words, keep it coming! :D
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
SHELDON MY LOVE! SOMEONE SAVE HIM! ...and Brad, while you're at it. JK, I don't hate Brad, I just love Sheldon a lot more!
natalieArtfulFox chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I hope she'll choose Brad.. *ofcorse, she'll choose Sheldon(( As allways((* Hey, author, where are you?..
coreyh chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I hope sheldon wins! Jenny and Sheldon belong together!
coreyh chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I hope sheldon wins! Jenny and Sheldon belong together!
Kyle chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Well it should be Sheldon couse Sheldon/Jenny is a just logical pairing (but also don't hurt Brad, i like him)!
Chicken-Raiser-in-Texas chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Okay, this is good. Don't cheap out and save them both. Jenny/Brad forever! Write more!
Miss Kitten chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I assume your getting to the part where Jenny has to make a choice between them. That should be interesting. You better not sell out and make her pick both.

I'm a Jenny/Sheldon shipper, personally. Jenny/Sheldon all the way. Brad can just go be Brad somewhere else. He pisses me off.

I really hope you update this one. I wanna know what will happen. *Stabs Brad* Yay violence!