Reviews for Men In Uniform
litmajoronleave chapter 5 . 5/12/2016
I love this! I like the details you put into it, and background history. It is a sweet, romantic story amid war time.
MiniLover chapter 22 . 10/7/2015
I totally forgot I was in the middle of reading these, months and months ago, when the title caught my eye. I thought I had finished them but apparently not yet. So I finally finished the last of them today. These stories sent me through such a range of emotions! But they were so amazing to read. So amazingly written! I'll have to keep this on my list of stories to come back to. Because, no matter what mood I'm looking for a story to get me into or out of, there's a story for that! Awesome!
MiniLover chapter 18 . 5/12/2015
Daaaamn! Judge Northman is HOT!
MiniLover chapter 17 . 5/12/2015
I'm so glad you continued with this one! This was a perfect ending for these two!
MiniLover chapter 16 . 4/8/2015
Glad they were both able to overcome their feers! They make the cutest couple!
MiniLover chapter 15 . 4/8/2015
Who wouldn't want his lime in your coconut? Lol
MiniLover chapter 14 . 4/8/2015
Who wouldn't want a Northman and his puppy to take home with you?!
MiniLover chapter 13 . 4/7/2015
Wow! Heart wrenching! Glad they found each other!
MiniLover chapter 12 . 3/5/2015
I SO expected them to get caught in the back of the ambulance! Oh and I ROFL from her saying she had a case of blue walls! Too funny!
MiniLover chapter 11 . 3/5/2015
Gotta love a man who can cook!
MiniLover chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
So if I had an 'accidental' fire, what do you think the chances are that I could get firefighter Northman to show up? Anyone have any matches?
MiniLover chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
Who doesn't love a man straddling his bike!
MiniLover chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
Pictures can portray such emotion. Just as words of a beautiful story.
MiniLover chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
Oh pool boy...
MiniLover chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
I loved the hand signals in bed, from Sookie! And I can just picture Eric in that uniform! Yum!