Reviews for Beck and Call
sneauxfo chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
ohmygosh this is so cute *_*... i love how everyone got concerned over Tidus, how Jecht got proprietary, and the hint to how Tidus's old crybaby ways but he just shakes it off with sass.
TezrianFlux chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I've loved this story since I first read it XD I really like how the characters interact, and you keep them in character. I also really like how Tidus and Cloud interact, it's sweet how they promise each other that if they whistle they'll come to each others aid. Would it be a little much to ask for a sequel? Just to see if when Cloud is in real serious trouble and he manages to whistle and tidus comes to save him? :D very well done XD
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Reminds me of the whistle thing with Tidus and Yuna...except this time it's Tidus and Cloud! Much better combination, if I do say so myself. :D
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This is cute mixed with awesome .3. ... I can't think of an equal...
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Cool~!
Alex Damien chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Very cute story! I really like how all the characters interact, and the discussion between Seph and Jecht was great. Loved this story very much X3
celticskyedancer chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Nice little story; I loved the tie-in to Final Fantasy X through Tidus' whistling. And major win for Jecht being all secretely overprotective and threatening Sephiroth. I really enjoyed that part.