Reviews for You Wouldn't Waste the Coffee
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This one is still T too. Only mild references to adult themes. This is an unique story. Does this have a back story?
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I really like this. I'm surprised that I haven't read this before. Thanks for this!
Belker chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Ooo I loved this, I really did. The voices, the emotion...just great :)

Love

/Belker
ghostboi chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
i really like this one.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
It's a very very interesting idea - I wish you would expand on it, though! However, for what you wrote, it makes a good one-shot, even if it leaves the audience wanting more. Great job and great concept!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Cool.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I am so very curious about what happened before and after this snapshot. Well done.
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I'm intrigued! I'm very curious to find out more about how this story will play out! Can't wait to read more.
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Wonderfully written! I love how you wrote Gibbs and Tony :)
ladykale1985 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
What's going on with poor Tony... Gibbs will fix it, love your story please write more.
WCUGirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Oh please continue this :)

Love Jen
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Fantastic story, poor Tony
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I know I have told you this before, but it bears repeating. I can hear their voices when I read the words. If I didn't think these were good, they would have the voices from The Big Bang Theory. or if I thought they were bad, the voices from The Family Guy.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is really, really good! :)

Hope you add more to this, I hated to see it end.
CadyWaxingGibbous chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I really like your dialogue between Gibbs and Tony, in your other stuff too. But I wanna know where the voices come from! ;)