Reviews for Thunderstorm
ladyknights104 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
awwwww! that was so sweet! You have no idea how much i love these oober sweet stories! i swear right now i feel all giddy inside! and for me that's hard to do!...*squeals and glomps you*...*lets go* sorry...hehe...*blushes*
KatyMakenshi chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
AW~ This was adorable! I loved it so much! I can totally see Latvia being frightened of thunderstorms... and Russia was so sweet!
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
x3 AWWWWW~~~! This pairing is so irresistibly cute~~~ So much fluff~ x3
Alli chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
OMG! This is so adorable!
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
OMG! I love brotherly stories between Russia and Latvia! Russia is so cute. I wanna hug him! You did a good job keeping both of them in character. I can see this happening in an actual episode *believes that Russia is really a big, soft teddy bear, despite his scary moments*. Great job, especially for a first Hetalia fic!
cHi-1000-SpRiNgS chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
wow, that was probably the sweetest, most adorable thing i've ever read! 3 3 3

loved the way it was written! and everyone was very in character! really great story! :DDDD :enthusiastic thumbs up:
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
aw! so freaking cute! i love it!
satomate chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
How cute!

I really like it? tkank you? dear author!

But I have a question~

Why does Ivan sleep in a warm coat? C:
Yuzuki-chan6277 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Kawaii! Russia's so sweet when he isn't all psychotic 3
Maggie094 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
whoa! that's so ironic! i have the perfect video for this! it's like the video was made for this fanfic. or maybe the other way around. either way it's so weird but perfect!

watch?voCh2bkNigyQ&playnext1&videosCdIn5HEDExo
CheesyFursona chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Really cute fanfic! Amazingly well written and very creative!
Shofina48625 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
so sweet and cute! love!
PianoIsLove chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh. My. Goodness. This was the most amazing RusLat I've read yet! I loved the way you characterized Ivan- he was so sweet, and he still had the childishness about him, which I loved. This was absolutely adorable. Great job, I can't wait to read more!
Lumoa chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Awwww, it's nice to read some cute Russia and Lativia stuff sometimes _ This made me want to melt into a puddle of happiness of how cute this was.
NikuSweets chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
OMG, this is so cute, I love slash as much as the next fangirl but this little fic was cute. Parental!Russia surprisingly tickled me. C: