Reviews for Before The Fawn
WHAT! HOW DARE YOU END IT HERE!
Danielle218 chapter 52 . 3/14
I just have to say - & I never will know if you will actually update - but this story is amazing & perfect! It's almost exactly how I imagined everything happening in my head and you've crafted this elaborate universe so intertwined and well thought out that I feel like I can read it over and over again without ever getting bored. I do hope one day you will continue but even if you do not, I just hope you realize the beautiful story you have created and know that people out their will enjoy your story for generations to come. This is definitely one of my favorite, if not favorite, Jily story I have ever stumbled upon, and I'm thrilled that I did. So I just want to thank you for this tale and hope that any other fanfics I do read can only compare (though I do feel a but ruined now).
Brilliant story! Please update soon!x
Brilliant story! Please update soon!
Loving it ️
HarryPotterForever1997 chapter 52 . 2/17
Oh...my...goodness.
I've been steadily working my way through this fanfiction ever since mid-January after a friend recommended it to me (quite ardently, I might add). And now I'm done and I just - this is AMAZING! Overflowing emotion makes me incoherent so I apologise for how disjointed this review may be, but I LOVE THIS FANFICTION SO MUCH! It is, BY FAR, the BEST fanfiction I've ever read, and it is stunning how well you write. It's so obvious that you put a lot of time and effort into your writing - your plot/character development is flawless. And it's so REALISTIC to the point that this could very well be canon - the way that you describe their actions and fears and feelings - it's amazing! I know that you haven't updated in a while and may never read this, but I just needed to leave you a note of appreciation - thank you so much for taking the time to write this story, reading it has made me so inexplicably happy over the last month. I'll definitely be rereading (parts of) it because I love it that much. This is an amazing story and you're an amazing author, and that is all I really needed to say. Thanks so much!
aerts14 chapter 52 . 2/16
I'm absolutely loving your story so far! It's one of the best James/Lily stories I've read. Please update again! I really would like to really read the full story, because I hate it when stories are unfinished! Like I said; I'm really loving your story, so please update soon!
lilyflower1345 chapter 52 . 1/21
Great story! I've just spent the last few day reading this every free moment. I love how you've characterized James and Lily and their relationship. I liked how you had Lily be close friends with the rest of the marauders, especially Sirius.

I really enjoyed the last chapter where James finds out Lily is pregnant. I'm sad though that there isn't more though... hint, hint :) I'd love to read more of this, if you're able to. Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed reading it!
ananya.mishra chapter 21 . 1/5
Oh my God. I know it's been ages since you've updated, but I was just rereading a couple of my favourite chapters when I realised that I've never even reviewed, and I just felt so awful. This is my favourite fanfiction. Thank you so much for this. You've developed the characters so well, and every important incident is described in detail, instead of making it seem rushed. I think you've written extraordinarily well.
I won't pretend like I wouldn't absolutely LOVE for you to continue this one, but honestly, I don't find the last chapter THAT cliffhangery, so it's alright. :')
I just think all of it is brilliant. This is my go-to fanfic. I can reread it over and over, and never grow tired. In fact, I just seem to love it more when I go over the same ol' paragraphs again. I'm not exaggerating when I say I know lines off by heart. It's really quite ridiculous, but I can't help it.
Really well done.
theladynimue chapter 52 . 10/14/2014
It has been close to two years, is this story done, on hiatus, or what? It's wonderful, and it's sad that it has just stopped...
OtterPatronus27 chapter 52 . 10/4/2014
This was so beautifully written, you've made me laugh and cry throughout! And by laugh I mean hysterically, and by cry I mean HYSTERICALLY. :$ I really hope one day you will come back and write more about the Jily world because I'm so sad to say goodbye.. I love the both of them, their personalities and their relationship; it warms up my heart. The Marauders had my heart from The Prisoner of Azkaban, you've made me love them so much more. I think you've done such a fantastic job of portraying their characters. I especially love that you included details of the war against Voldemort and his Death Eaters, its such an integral part of their story so thank you for that also. Just thank you! This is theeeee best Jily fic I've read.
OtterPatronus27 chapter 51 . 10/3/2014
I absolutely love your story and your writing. You're absolutely brilliant, and with one chapter left, I'm so sad; I really don't want this to end. I've been reading this everyday after work for over a week and I am so deep into their world, I don't want to leave it. You've done such a great job with Lily, James, Sirius, Remus, and even Peter. ALL of the characters.
Book23Queen6 chapter 52 . 10/2/2014
hey i know its been awhile, but are you planning on updating this story any time soon
OtterPatronus27 chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
I just listened to "As Lovers Go".. I don't think I've listened to that song in like 6 years. The lyrics are beautiful and so applicable to this part of the story that I just burst into tears. I feel like you really captured the feelings of that song, and I'm just blown away. You're such a wonderful writer. I am addicted to this fic; thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
CeCeSweety chapter 52 . 8/17/2014
Wait..is this the end? Anyway this is brilliant :)
1,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »