Reviews for Before The Fawn
I just want to say that Julia is perhaps the bravest person in this story. She knew her fate and not only did she not run from it, she also tried to make the most out of it. Knowing she's gonna die sooner rather than later and still be such a positive influence in life takes immense courage. I know this is a Lily and James fic but damn she has got to be one of the best written characters ever
sapphiregirl1020 chapter 52 . 1/16
Absolutely blown away. This story is just beautiful!
honestly don't know what to say, the writing just flows and your style is perfect! each character is exactly how they are in my head!
Meharg chapter 24 . 1/1
I am right in the middle of this story and I love it! I love the how you blended your story so well with our one and only JKR! I have to go now because I need to read but I really hope that you are inspired to write a sequel! I will just keep following you and hope for a magic posting! Cheers!
Guest chapter 52 . 12/26/2016
Pleeeeease come backkkkk!
mypatronusisahorcrux chapter 52 . 12/4/2016
This is my favorite canon-ish Jily story... It would be such a shame to never get any more *Puppy dog eyes*
PhoenixLament94 chapter 52 . 10/25/2016
This is one of the best Lily and James stories I've read. It's so beautifully written and so addictive to read. You've captured the essence of their characters just like I would have imagined them to be. I also like how much you've stuck to the canon unlike some other authors. I hope you do update this story at some point because I will definitely continue reading it.
BookWorm13 chapter 52 . 10/9/2016
Are you going to write more?
Guest chapter 32 . 9/17/2016
Hi! I really like your story..it's very original and very well written..though I did want to smack Lily for a while for being stubborn before she and James got together. One thing though- In chapter 32, you've quoted Lily as saying that rats are revered in India as the vehicle of the goddess karni mata..as an Indian, I appreciated the inclusion of our culture but the facts are wrong. The mouse is not worshipped but just present at the foot of the idol of Lord Ganesha. I get that Lily's character isn't supposed to know the details but still..this is a pretty glaring mistake. Please rectify it. And again, congratulations on a great story!
Guest chapter 52 . 9/6/2016
Just discovered this story and I'm so sad that it hasn't been updated in so long! If you see this review please see if you can update! I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be greatful!
awkwardosu chapter 52 . 8/29/2016
This is by far my favorite Lily and James fic. ESPECIALLY post Hogwarts. This story is beautiful and I'm so sad that it doesn't continue after she gets pregnant.
writeforeverforlife chapter 52 . 7/27/2016
I still cry reaching the end of this chapter because this is where it ends. The Potters have over a year left!
Emma chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
I have been searching for this fanfiction for MONTHS! All I could remember was that I loved your characterisation of Lily and I could remember parts of a scene from chapter 30 (I think) and it was an absolute bugger to find the fic again based on that! I am so glad I have!
Guest chapter 52 . 7/8/2016
I really, really hope you begin updating this story again! You are a wonderful writer and it would be such a shame to leave this unfinished! I've put an alert on just incase you do!
tee18 chapter 52 . 7/2/2016
Your writing is beautiful. This story (as well as your other ones) is one of the best written fan fictions I have read to date. I hope one day to see you active again.
1,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »