Reviews for Before The Fawn - First Draft
just read this in like a 24 hour period and holy shit I cant process how much I love this. Your characterizations are absolutely perfect and Julia was sooooooo much fun. She and sirius are like my otp. Other than jily of course ;)
Sahntah Clahs chapter 15 . 6/20
I strongly admire your perseverance in writing such a spectacularly long fanfiction. It shows passion, stamina, and talent, but I do have to say one thing: Lily has been described as stubborn by a number of people, and I believe that that may have impacted her decision to be so contrary with James when he insisted that she loved him too. The fact that she doesn't want anyone telling her what to do or feel when she is not of the opinion that they are qualified to do is all good and well! Like, Lily. Girl. I get you. But what doesn't make sense to me is how strong her friendship is with Julia. Julia is constantly telling her what to do and feel, especially when it comes to James, which is a very sensitive subject for Lily. She obviously likes him very much, but considering everything that has happened between them, not to mention her history with Severus, this is hard for her to come to terms with. I think that it is both rude and a bad idea for Julia to continue sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. Julia's obnoxious, self-righteous nosiness is more likely to drive Lily away from James than towards him. Matters of the heart are meant to be dealt with by the person who the heart belongs to. I realize that I'm attacking your OC for, like, no reason. Sorry! I'm just really tired of of Lily's bestie being some "perfect" girl that is hooking up with Sirius, and is spontaneous, beautiful, funny, desired, perfect, smart, cool, perfect, promiscuous, popular, and perfect. It's not realistic, and it's really frustrating.
Jess chapter 1 . 6/19
I swear this thing ages like fine wine. I started reading it agggggeees ago and now I'm finishing uni and this fic is still keeping me up till the early hours :')

I'm supposed to be doing job applications and being a serious adult damnit.
Shawarmaunicorn123 chapter 35 . 5/19
Oh my fricking god, I cried a bunch in this chapter. Your way of writing and describing grief is so spot on, and just when you think that you are done crying, you read something which makes you cry again. I think I cried more now than I have in a whole year, or even more. (That's good btw)
EunoiaSeeker chapter 52 . 5/11
I can't tell you the number of times I've re-read this story, it's simply a piece of art. Please don't abandon it. I don't care how long it takes you to update but please finish this book. All the love3
WeasleyPotterGranger chapter 53 . 3/21
Hi-
I would just like to let you know that this is one of the best stories about Lily and James that I have ever read. I really hope that you continue this story, but I can completely understand that life can get in the way. You should be really proud of the work that you have produced.

WeaslyPotterGranger
Imogendoylee chapter 53 . 1/27
Felicty’s name changed THROUGHOUT flutterhorn or flockheart?
Imogendoylee chapter 43 . 1/26
Oh my god they’re in my town!
ekpg chapter 16 . 1/25
Imma finna smack everybody in this damn chapter except for remus because remus is my baby boo and he too precious and probably peter cuz he’s innocent, the rest are so stubborn and fighting and stupid and I’m pissed... still gonna read tho
Thanks for the update! I’ll check into the new story!
mysuvone chapter 38 . 12/23/2017
finally nice poem it fits them well
mysuvone chapter 26 . 12/22/2017
ohh boy all the petting going on
mysuvone chapter 24 . 12/22/2017
It great you got the parents together with out the biatch petunia
mysuvone chapter 23 . 12/22/2017
finally out in the ioen I am ejoying thestory toio many fiocus on the sex and not the story I enjoy true romance
mysuvone chapter 19 . 12/22/2017