Reviews for Before The Fawn - First Draft
Shawarmaunicorn123 chapter 35 . 5/19
Oh my fricking god, I cried a bunch in this chapter. Your way of writing and describing grief is so spot on, and just when you think that you are done crying, you read something which makes you cry again. I think I cried more now than I have in a whole year, or even more. (That's good btw)
EunoiaSeeker chapter 52 . 5/11
I can't tell you the number of times I've re-read this story, it's simply a piece of art. Please don't abandon it. I don't care how long it takes you to update but please finish this book. All the love3
WeasleyPotterGranger chapter 53 . 3/21
Hi-
I would just like to let you know that this is one of the best stories about Lily and James that I have ever read. I really hope that you continue this story, but I can completely understand that life can get in the way. You should be really proud of the work that you have produced.

WeaslyPotterGranger
Imogendoylee chapter 53 . 1/27
Felicty’s name changed THROUGHOUT flutterhorn or flockheart?
Imogendoylee chapter 43 . 1/26
Oh my god they’re in my town!
ekpg chapter 16 . 1/25
Imma finna smack everybody in this damn chapter except for remus because remus is my baby boo and he too precious and probably peter cuz he’s innocent, the rest are so stubborn and fighting and stupid and I’m pissed... still gonna read tho
Thanks for the update! I’ll check into the new story!
mysuvone chapter 38 . 12/23/2017
finally nice poem it fits them well
mysuvone chapter 26 . 12/22/2017
ohh boy all the petting going on
mysuvone chapter 24 . 12/22/2017
It great you got the parents together with out the biatch petunia
mysuvone chapter 23 . 12/22/2017
finally out in the ioen I am ejoying thestory toio many fiocus on the sex and not the story I enjoy true romance
mysuvone chapter 19 . 12/22/2017
Almost
mysuvone chapter 16 . 12/22/2017
wow this slow but i do see your point
mysuvone chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
seeing James and Lily this way is nice and he needs to grow up
mysuvone chapter 7 . 12/21/2017