Reviews for Twilight 25: Round Three
Miss Lunatik chapter 25 . 9/28/2010
Hi! First, thank you for allowing me to translate these drabble in french. They are really great. I was wondering if you had finish this FF. The 25 drabble are written, but it is not complete?

Take care

Miss Lunatik
AnjieNet chapter 25 . 8/17/2010
And this is the vision Aro should have seen while "reading" Alice...not the frolicking in the woods with Edward. LOL. Really enjoyed your drabbles!
AnjieNet chapter 24 . 8/17/2010
The boyish Emmett just makes me smile...and what man didn't want to be Spiderman at some point in his life?
AnjieNet chapter 23 . 8/17/2010
Ohhh, absolutely loved this: "He'd been born of fire; it seemed poetic that he would die by it as well."
AnjieNet chapter 22 . 8/17/2010
I can so see Carlisle and Esme taking in an old vamp movie. Edward probably rolled his eyes when he heard. :)
AnjieNet chapter 21 . 8/17/2010
Ah, carefree boys of summer. I can so see Seth jumping without a care in the world (after defeating the bad vamps, of course!)
AnjieNet chapter 20 . 8/17/2010
Demitri is one of those characters I love to hate. So sinister. But I wonder if, without the Volturi's influence, he would be so cold.
AnjieNet chapter 19 . 8/17/2010
And that would be the worst thing I can think of about being a vampire. Knowing the life, the people you loved and left behind can never be yours again. It might be easier if the human memories were erased completely rather than faded and dim.
AnjieNet chapter 18 . 8/17/2010
Hahaha. Good old Ms Cope. Who can blame her for lusting over the dashing Edward Cullen.
AnjieNet chapter 17 . 8/17/2010
Poor vain Rosalie. At least her vampirism gave her a different perspective on what's important in life...even if it was a bit too late.
AnjieNet chapter 16 . 8/17/2010
I have a soft spot in my heart for poor J. No matter how lucrative the association with Jasper, it had to be difficult to live with that kind of fear, knowing this transaction could be the last.
AnjieNet chapter 15 . 8/17/2010
I loved how you used Alice and her feelings watching as Bella took that fateful leap. How horrible it must have been for her to "see" her best friend that way and be unable to prevent it.
AnjieNet chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
How perfect. I just loved this moment in Midnight Sun.
shoefreak37 chapter 25 . 8/1/2010
Aw how sweet! Nice way to finish up. You did a great job on all these. Congratulations!
shoefreak37 chapter 24 . 8/1/2010
How cute! I just love Emmett. This totally sounds like something he would do.