Reviews for Vegas Skies
gleefan2009 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
love it please write more i can't wait to read more
lillie chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
great story, kind of sad though!
WickedForGood13 chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
I absolutely LOVE this. I'm a total St. Berry fan. I can't believe what Jesse did to Rachel but I still can't bring myself to hate him because it's Jonathan Groff and Lea Michele. Good job with this :)
desolee chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
i think i just fell in love with jesse st. james again. thank you for this.
MissTrubiex chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Oh I love this so much! Perfect! Well done!
unknwn18 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
LOVED IT!
gaspily chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
this was so beautiful. it made me cry. it's so well writter. please write more (:
Please Delete This UN chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
What a beautiful two shot. I hope you do more St. Berry. I am absolutely obsessed with this ship and I love the poignant quality in your writing :)
ILoveSpringAwakening chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Amazing!
SAgleek22 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
I love this story! It was so cute! Will you write another Rachel and Jesse story?

And i was so sad last night too, i hope they bring him in for part of the next season! That would make me happy )
ATimeForWolves chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Oh my goodness! This was amazing! 3
whatthepho chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Awwww, they both did Spring Awakening. :) I loved how you described everything! And I'm glad they finally talked about the elephant in the room. 3
PurpleBlueberries chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Amazing story loved it :) u should make a sequel or something I'm sad it's over
AllisonSwan chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
loved it!
Antegra chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love you for writing this :P I totally know what you mean about not being able to hate Jesse! The only thing I hate on the show is that Jesse never got a chance to redeem himself and play a bigger role in fighting for Rachel I mean he did admit he liked her- what happened with that plotline? Sorry enough of my ranting lol just wanted to say that your story was super cute and in character and I loved it -