Reviews for Avatar: The Story Continues
Hyriu85 chapter 3 . 3/6
I haven't gotten very far yet, but I am liking this story. I really like how you filled in the blanks in the episodes and it was all fairly realistic. I look forward to see where this is going. :D
Godzilla2915 chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
O.K. I think that ending went too far. Remember their ages. I hope the rest of this won't get too adult.
Godzilla2915 chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
I saw the m rating beforehand, but I would never thought someone will have Aang know what sex is at the age of 12. Especially since he is a kid at heart and he was on dangerous adventures most of the series.

But this is still really good.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
more chapters is always nice

-bosniantoptens
Bloab chapter 42 . 5/18/2014
I love this story!
Bloab chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Reasonable pacing... Good so far.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/31/2013
were they doing anal?
Guest chapter 14 . 10/29/2013
i wonder what his flight ceiling is compared to katara, probably compared to a f-15 compared to a Fokker triplane
Kingg6 chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Wow, the pacing in this story is a lot more fast paced than most Kataang fics. Aang is still 12 in this and he's already seen kataras breasts, in most ive read he does that round 14... great story so far anyway though
dragonblood66 chapter 43 . 3/8/2013
I really enjoyed this story :) thanks for putting your time into it
Guest chapter 21 . 2/26/2013
love it! ur a lemon god thank you for showing us salvation! may god bless u
iChaos chapter 43 . 11/27/2012
That was a very sweet story, and everything that happened was very natural for the characters and world they live in.

Of course, the most surprising element was the rehabilitation of Azula. I'm not sure what to make of that, but it is definitely more interesting than just leaving her locked in a cooler for the rest of her life.
Captainfalaffel chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
dammit, i have been searching the entire site for a long and good Aang and Katara story, thought a found it, turns out i have read it :( great story though!
White Mama chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
stupid take things slow...
OldStoneface chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Nice follow up to the cartoon series. That is one beef I always had, that the series ending was too abrupt. I understood they might be setting up for a sequel, but I prefer stories that end with a little more follow-through from the climactic victory. XD You are giving me a nice dose of that.