Reviews for Cigarettes & Chocolate Milk
ChaosAngel4us chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
I like it! On my way to read the companion fic right now. I can't wait for more!
kaori kuni chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Sort of liked it. I liked how he is there to help her, but the... other bonus, the part were he's a worker of fate, I didn't like.

Bah, he shouldn't feel that sad. He has a pokegear, and Arceus knows he calls every five minutes, to tell...weird stuff, on the game. (Actually... I once did one of the things he told m to do and nothing happened -.- Never again I answered his calls.)
tHe.DaRkEnEd.HaTrEd.Of.LoVe chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
lol. i was watching FND Films Gay Zombie on while reading this. it just made it that much more hilarious. anyways, this is awesum! hurry and UPDATE!
tHe.DaRkEnEd.HaTrEd.Of.LoVe chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
what the flip? smoking cigarettes? who is this kid? lol. hes so much more secretive, okay maybe not, but i like how u added a stroyline so go with his mysteriousness. great job.
tHe.DaRkEnEd.HaTrEd.Of.LoVe chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
this was VERY confusing but good.
WonderHeroe chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
oh boy...can't wait for the next chap! xD *explodes*
WonderHeroe chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
*shivers uncontrollably* so much drama x_X
WonderHeroe chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
great chap!

HEARTGOLDSHIPPING! xD
Anon chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
I like the companion fic more than the original. There's nothing wrong with that right?

Anyway, this one is a bit more...informative. I really want to find out what's up with Ethan. (Please don't tell me he's a vampire)