Reviews for Queen Of The Damned
ForrestersWitch chapter 8 . 6/15
This is some serious yumm I'm so glad I found this!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 2 . 3/2
Wow, it sucks that he has to leave, but I worry that they are just leaving her vulnerable and something bad seems like it will happen. Happy they actually said goodbye though and that she got to be with Jasper. But the timing really sucks with him leaving. It seems a little cruel.

Anyway, the plot seems decent so far and the writing is a good style. There are a few errors that a beta could easily spot for you, but other than that it's off to a good start!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/2
The start seems decent. So Jasper was never with Alice in this I am guessing? And Bella's eyes are brown unless you have changed that on purpose for some reason? Other than that, I like it so far.
cbzoo chapter 2 . 1/2
twilighted chick chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
Love this story
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Awesome story. I loved it Ty again for sharing your vision and writing talent.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2015
Awesome freaking story god I hope you complete it. Ty so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
Loving the story. Ty so much.
TinaF chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
Wonderful story! Thank you.
silversimon chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
Enjoyed this story too. Can definitely see progression and improvement in your storytelling skills between "Queen" and "My Girl". You go girl! Thanks for sharing.
silversimon chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Oooh, that seemed too easy. Eddie's setting her up for a beating. Shouldn't one of the girls pick her up? Or why can't she ride her bike or drive the truck, assuming she has it in this story? Really enjoying story.
DixieAnnabelle chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Carlisles Girl Izabella chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
TexasTurtle chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Thank you for writing and sharing.
starcrossedloddy chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
Very creative! Great story!