Reviews for Innocence
Dragons Quill chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
awe, that was so sweet and kind and gentle and awe. it was wonderful, i really enjoyed it. it was excellent
Skydancinghobbit chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Awesome ficlet I always imagined that if Severus was blessed with children his reaction would be somthing along those lines! Well done! _
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
_ I agree. I can totally picture him getting all overprotective of her. Normally I don't like Snape/Hermione, but this is just too cute. Aw.
flawney chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
This is beautifully written!

Not my favorite couple in the world-but to each his/her own _~
Daisy chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Normally I don't review these, and I'm new to this site as is, but I simple could not stand to pass this up. So I'll offer whatever help I can, and hope that I don't ramble.

For starters, the idea is amazing. The fact that you could contrive such a great idea for no basis amazes me. If you say Strega Brava inspires this, I should like very much to have some sort of a link to his/her stories, though I doubt they will be of this quality.

On a more of a writer's note, the story is well written. It rounds out perfectly. Normally when someone attempts to simply graze over the flashbacks, just giving you a vague idea instead of a detailed paragraph, they lose their readers for one reason or another. But in this story you more than manage to pull it off, it re-captivates the reader's interest. Though its not as if it’s needed, from the very beginning you captivated me, and it wasn't even a thought to stop reading. Also leaving out the baby's gender was a bold move, but also added to the simplicity of the story.

I really am rather picky about the things I read, and though its all great, I tend to find little things that bug me. Yet I've combed through this story again and again, looking for even the smallest mistake, and have been completely unable to find one. Wonderful story, and thank you for sharing.

Sincerely,

Daisy
Tweetyiscool chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
aw, so sweet.
DarkBeacon chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Aww. Sweet story, very cute.

Your a real good writer.
I Am Sparty chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Yay, I read your fic. It was well-written, but I think I'm going to go have nightmares now. *Waits for fifth HP book very impatiently.*
Strega Brava chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
I feel somewhat undeserving of such a grand title but I thank you for thinking that my stories are worth reading. I really liked this introspective on Severus' feelings towards his child (and his wife). It is told well...a sort of softer Severus who has achieved the sort of redemption and the chance at happiness that many of us Snapefic writers so desperately crave for him. More and more readers and writers are realizing that there is so much more to this surly Slytherin than meets the eye and this story demonstrates that well. And, yes, I do see him with a little girl too.