Reviews for Isla Sorna Top Predator
matt chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Okay first the dino that's was the size and shape of a chicken was coelophysis not velociraptor and second fish are meat which means it is a carnivore you overweight brain dead twit.
NobodieZ chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Interesting story. I like it. I will read the sequal. BTW, where did find out about the Elasmosaurus?
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Interesting perspective. Keep writing
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Hi! Very interesting story. I never knew the writers of JP3 had originally planned for a velociraptor vs. pteranodon battle. That would've an interesting fight scene, and it's cool that you wrote a fic about it! It's also neat how you go into the animal's mind, and consider their view of what's going on. I'm sure this isn't the last we'll see of these two dinosaurs.

There are just some suggestions I have and I hope it's helpful. You may want to get a beta-reader to look over your fic-it will help with spelling and giving more description. You have good ideas for your story, it's just a matter of giving more details and also being mindful of your spelling. We all make typos that we overlook. It can be easily resolved by using spellcheck or having someone read over your fic to help you.

I also wanted to thank you for your nice reviews. I tried "review reply" and saw that you don't accept private messages, so I figure I could leave you this review to say thank you. :-)