Reviews for A Captive Light
LegoLord chapter 6 . 1/25
Great story. Its Ken isnt it? My guesses: Ken, Davis, or Tai. Ken makes sense because he wanted to kidnap Kari. Davis to appologize. Tai cause hes her brother.
Readaholic chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
TKS ALIVE that's great it really is except when the author's been sitting next to you all but confirming he WON'T be for the past 3 chapters WHAT'S WITH THAT HUH
Readaholic chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Yolie's idea of cute scares me. And Ken is overcompensating for an inferiority complex. If he wins no matter what, then what's with the gameboy-style sadist!?
Readaholic chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
T.K. is thinking... thinking... WHAT? Just tell me already! Oh and I vote for plan beat up bad guy.
Readaholic chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Ken needs to be eaten by pirahnas. Well I guess he's only 11. How about we drop an anvil on his head instead, like in cartoons. It's relatively quick and painless.
Readaholic chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Ack! Just when I thought everything was gonna be OK... Can you tell I'm not used to your cliffhangers yet?
DarthPhoenixFire chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
Wow this was awesome. You had me worried for most of this, so much drama and worry for everyone in this story. Its so well written that I'm almost making this Canon in my head. You put it so close to the original that I was picturing where commercial breaks were. I'm eagerly anticipating the sequel! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Hi! I liked it all, it was very interesting. The one thing I have to point out though, is considering Davis personality he reaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyy like Kari I can't envision him telling the others to wait until tomorrow. In fact I'd see him as the guy that would be first to run stark crazy after Gatomon without thinking of any sort of a plan first. V-mon would probably do the same considering his liking of Gatomon too.
WyldClaw chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
this made me so sad
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
oooooh
GardeniaPearl chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
Wonderful story! I'm so glad everyone made it out alive.
Tivian chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Awesome story!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
My God, this was FANTASTIC. I knew I'd enjoy this from the get-go, but I didn't expect it to be THIS good.

The characters were perfect, and the relationships between them were even better. Tai and Kari's relationship was my favorite thing about the first season, and you captured it so, SO brilliantly. I honestly can't compliment this story enough. I finished it in a few short hours, and enjoyed every minute. I totally wish Adventure 02 had gone this way.
assana73 chapter 15 . 6/19/2011
I've been putting off reading this and finishing this story as I simply didn't want it to end. Now that I have read it, it seems foolish to have ignored it as, despite this story ending, the stage is set for so many other adventures. One could be about the return of Devimon or the "Ken becomes good" section of canon-verse, afterall it is rather difficult to trust someone who has tried to kill you.

Whatever the next story is, I will be waiting with bated breathe for it to start!
squeakygirl chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
Congrats on finishing such a long project. I have to say it was a wonderful story to pass my time reading!