Reviews for A Captive Light
squeakygirl chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
Congrats on finishing such a long project. I have to say it was a wonderful story to pass my time reading!
KHLostEmpress chapter 15 . 5/28/2011
Happy Endings for the Win indeed!

What a perfect ending to a wonderful story. I've really enjoyed reading it and I hope you write something again soon so that I can read it!
merryb chapter 15 . 5/28/2011
Man, that chapter was a crowning moment of awesome, a crowning moment of heartwarming and a tearjerker all in one! It feels sort of weird that this story is done.

One more thing, you're totally welcome!
Selene-daughter of the sea chapter 15 . 5/28/2011
This was an excellent story. Thank you for writing it. I had teard in my eyes.
Liliana chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
I absolutely loved it! The ending was so sweet and happy and left me smiling from ear to ear. Great job with this whole story, it's AMAZING!
crestoflight3 chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
Aw! It can't be over! I'm pretty sure I've been reading this since I first began Fanfiction...and now it's at its end. Oh, it was so cute, the ending! This was an amazing story, relying on friendship instead of romance...that made this all the better. Thank you for a wonderful read, and I hope beyond belief that you continue to write in the future.
Genun chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
YES! TK isn't dead! You could have given him some more serious problems, but it makes me happy that he is going to live. Through this atleast. I think the T.K. and Kari bits are really sweet. Best part is when Kari laughs. I feel somewhat similar when I get to hear you laugh. Oh and quite cleaver with their excuse, I thought that was going to be a hard one, but it works. I'm assuming Izzy would say he fixed the fuse, but thats the only thing I can think of that wasn't covered.

Did it live up to my expectations, definately. Pass them? Barely, but then I had high expectations for this. It was amazing, thanks for writing, and creating, this work of art.
Liliana chapter 14 . 5/17/2011
Yay! :D He lived! I was totally shocked but sooooooo happy! I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the chapter once I found out that T.K. was still alive! The only thing I'm sad about now is that I have to wait like everyone else to read the final chapter :P. Anyway, awesome job and I can't wait to read your ending!
Liliana chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
Noooooooooooooooo! Not T.K! He was my favorite! Oh my god that was so sad...and their plan almost worked too! I gasped out loud when I read that T.K. died, I was so shocked. And oh wow that ending! Will Angewomon kill Ken? I don't think so but then there could be one final plot twist so who knows?
Liliana chapter 12 . 5/17/2011
Oh wow...I'm speechless. This chapter was so intense! The last little bit of the chapter I was literally leaning into my computer because I was so in to it!
Liliana chapter 11 . 5/15/2011
I really like how this chapter was written. I also loved how Ken was totally anticipating that Kari would lie and he warned her not to. And what a cliffhanger!
Liliana chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Wow. I so did not think Ken was going to email Izzy. That kid is way too evil! Poor Gatomon is so traumatized. Can't wait to read more!
Liliana chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
Ooh, major cliff hanger! I wonder what the message that Izzy got said! I got so freaked out when Cody and Armodillomon fell off the cliff! Ok i'm going to go read the next chapter now...
Liliana chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
I love the ending! It was so sad that the second Kari and Gatomon got reunited they got separated again...although technically i guess its a good thing
Liliana chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Best chapter so far! Poor Tai he's beating himself up so much right now!It was funny how both T.K. and Davis said they were going to kill Ken. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »