Reviews for A Captive Light
Liliana chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
I really liked the part at the end when their digivices glowed and then the zhannemon stopped being evil. great job and i can't wait for the next chapter!
Liliana chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Ok, something's seriously wrong with Ken...I mean seriously. Being that evil is not normal...
Liliana chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Oooh, this chapter's so dramatic! It's written so well- I can really feel how desperate and devastated Kari was.
Liliana chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
I loved how while everyone was distracted with rescuing Cody, Zhannemon took Gatomon! It totally took me by surprise!Great job
lesli smith chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love the phrase it is to delicious to watch him squirm! I was pretty lost in general, but still fun to see your work.
Liliana chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh my god he's so evil! And he used the whip...freaky!I wonder who he's going to capture? Looking forward to see how he captures them :)
assana73 chapter 14 . 4/19/2011
Hey! I thought you said you weren't gonna bring the dead back to life! ...although he never actually died, he just got really wounded, so it's okay. Can't wait for the next chapter, but don't rush yourself okay?
Genun chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
So cute. I kinda wanted Ken to be hit. He definitely deserved it. I mean at least take away his digivice, but ah well. Great chapter. It feels like this chapter is starting to wrap it up, as if its almost done! Favorite parts where how kari described herself after knowing TK was alive, and when TK spoke. Have to say, symbolism with the hat again is cute. I am looking forward to seeing how you wrap it all up. Also have to say, ken was a great villain. I enjoyed seeing how even with the arrow in his face, he will still think of beating the others, but he also didn't want anyone to get hurt. Great villain, and it was so heartwarming with TK not dead.
crestoflight3 chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
I can't stop smiling! You said...but if he wasn't...see, I can't even type a coherent thought! Just happiness...aw, update soon, please.

One quick thing, nothing major, but you typed Angemon instead of Angewomon...'Before any of the Digidestined or Digimon could reach him, Angemon signaled...' Not a biggy, but thought I'd mention it.

Update soon! Please! Then I can reread all of this in one sitting...
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
cool story
digimonfan18 chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
wow that was awesome amost like a rollarcoaster of emotions but really cool did tk stop breathing temporarly or was he unconsious please let me know good work and keep up with it i am really excited for the last chapter have a nice day
merryb chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
I was not expecting T.K. to come back! Luckily, Angewomon didn't kill Ken, or there would have been a whole lot of regrets later!

I can't believe that there's only one chapter left!
KHLostEmpress chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS HECK YES!

And that about sums up my feelings on the matter. I was nearly crying at the beginning with infinite sadness and then I was nearly crying at the end with glorious happiness!

I'm so glad you didn't kill him for real, because I don't actually believe in sad endings, you know.

Can't wait for the wrap-up!
digimonfan18 chapter 13 . 4/9/2011
Excellent story that is my third time reading this chapter really sorry i didn't review when i first read it i really meant to but i guess i didn't i really like this story keep up the good work.
M. Terlwyth chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
Nice Call Back to Wizardmon,very much a tear-jerker. The character certainly have developed well,but really this Chapter was kind of short.

Also you go back on your promise,and a seemingly similar fate awaits [I know you killed TK for now just to prove me wrong but I'm not convinced he's gonna stay dead]

Oh and this chapter is definitely better written than the last one
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »