Reviews for A Captive Light
digimonfan18 chapter 13 . 4/9/2011
Excellent story that is my third time reading this chapter really sorry i didn't review when i first read it i really meant to but i guess i didn't i really like this story keep up the good work.
M. Terlwyth chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
Nice Call Back to Wizardmon,very much a tear-jerker. The character certainly have developed well,but really this Chapter was kind of short.

Also you go back on your promise,and a seemingly similar fate awaits [I know you killed TK for now just to prove me wrong but I'm not convinced he's gonna stay dead]

Oh and this chapter is definitely better written than the last one
assana73 chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
...I knew something like this was coming, yet I still was not prepared for it. Welp! There's one ship turtled, hope that at least Kari and Cody get over their respective feelings of guilt. TK did it to SAVE them, not to make them hate themselves. Great chapter and I look forward to the next.

P.S. Was listening to Majora's Mask: Final Hours while I read the chapter. Perfect amount of sadness/anxiety for the whole situation.
Genun chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
Oh wow, You actually killed TK, that can not be good. I felt goosebumps towards the end, when they were crying together. I feel really sorry for Matt, losing TK would be painful. I can only imagine what would happen if I lost a brother. idk if shooting Ken is the right choice for angewoman. Last time she shot a kid, his digimon got epic powers. That would not be good at all. I am really looking forward to the next chapter, that will get updated soon. Very soon *glare* Although no rushing it, the chapter have been amazing so far, even if they take a while to update.
Natnatx chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
Wow that's absolutely amazing though still can't believe you killed him off :( but you have to update this soon, I'm counting on you :)x
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
cool story
merryb chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
Man, I really don't know how to start this review! I want to swear, but that doesn't seem right. Man. T.K is dead. He isn't coming back, huh. Now Ken is probably going to die. And by "probably," I mean "highly likely." Darn you and your cliff hangers!
KHLostEmpress chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
Well, I'm not quite sure what to say other than I guess I want to see how it all ends.

Update soon.

And I totally understand about FFN being stupid. It wouldn't let me go to my stories either. Perhaps it was a site-wide thing.
crestoflight3 chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
First of all, I laughed so hard at the disclaimer...I blame the fact that I've been waiting for this for forever...okay, I should try to read this without erupting in a fit of moment... second...let me figure out how to form a coherent thought again...

Wow. Um...I'm very afraid. You said you weren't bringing back the dead. And TK's...well...ugh! Curse writers that have mastered the art of suspense!

Anyway, getting past my homicidal thoughts right now, I loved your use of parallel construction to emphasize points. It worked really well.

As always, please update as soon as possible...I'm glad I was able to help! Thanks!
Kent Anderson chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
It's amazing. IT's so heartbreaking where this poor digimon is whipped and she mutters blue eyes. That part is truly special and is amazing.
assana73 chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
Prediction: TK dies Kari snaps
assana73 chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
Cruel, cruel, cruel. How could you end it like that? Ah, well. It is great!
Kent Anderson chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
I thought it was great. Really set the intensity for what is to come. THanks!
Kent Anderson chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
OH MY GOSH! NOT GATOMON! That's like my 2nd favorite digimon behind patomon! NIce job by the way. It brings back good memories of digimon
merryb chapter 12 . 2/25/2011
EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! What happens? Also, I felt that the battle would be even more epic if I read it while listening to epic music. It was. But, on its own, the battle was epic
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »