Reviews for Eternal
Linnea THE REAL ONE chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
nice :) there really should be more Linnea stories *grins* so far Eragon is the only book with my name in it... GO ME!
fluggerbutter chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That was too good. Too good. I love it. My favorite parts are the last three paragraphs.

(Spelling mistake there- "The girl, who's name..." It should be "The girl, WHOSE name...")

I absolutely love it. There should be more Linnea stories.

Hugs, caffeine, and chocolate,

-Mocha
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Interesting. In a good way. very interesting idea all that about rhunon. for some reason i've always thought rhunon had never had a mate, which i suppose makes her like Linnea! the only problem with that is, she would have to be so, so old! i don't think even elves live that long, though she is supposed to be one of the eldest elves, isn't she?

Anyway, overall, this was good. You have good ideas here. Well written :)
Deimos Stryker chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
o.0 Something clicks in my mind...That person wouldn't happen to be Eragon would he? Hmmm...

Anyways plz update or else! _-
Fighting.Marshmallow chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This looks really interesting. can't wait to read more! :) Update Soon!
aplhabeta chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I'd like to see what her view of the Blood Oath Celebration was. Very nice 1st person telling of the history of the Menoa Tree.
Irregularity chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
FINALLY.

A decent story to read about. It's absurd really, how no one has done this yet. Interesting start so far, and when I say this, speak (or type, whatever rows your boat) with awe at the moment. Though the story's tone seems a bit too happy (?) for me. But I'm sure your going somewhere great with this.

Update..

- D
InheritanceArtist chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
how sweet!/sad...
BigT3888 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Very good very, detailed. I think that there is more to Rhunon than what meets the eye eh? Well I guess that is the same for most elves. For Example; Arya turned out to be the elven princess, and Brom (even though he wasn't an elf, he was a rider) was a rider! Is this it? If so then put a completed thing there. If not then great beginning. I anticipate the next chapter if you so chose to continue. I shall put this on my story alert.