Reviews for This Is All Your Fault!
roslintower chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Haha. Blaise would totally do that. :D Great job!
Principi Phantasia chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Blaise is definitely jealous of Draco! hahaha

You showed the camaraderie between Slytherins and this is a great fic on Pansy, I've never thought of her this way before ;)

I like Blaise/Pansy more than Draco/Pansy..

I somehow think Draco isn't suitable for her.

Great story! :)
thenewkait chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Wow this was great! I love the tension between Blaise and Pansy. Even though it is mostly all coming from Blaise. Great story!

with the monsters chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This was really sweet :) I like your characterisations of Blaise and Pansy, and I think you did really well with all the dialogue - something a lot of authors tend to struggle with!
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I liked your characterisation, especially of Professor McGonagall through the eyes of a Slytherin. Blaise had a very believable personality, and his teasing was completely identifiable with the teenage boy. It was a little repetitive in places, but the plot was interesting enough that I barely noticed. Good job.
cookies with milk at midnight chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I like it. Wonders what will happen to Blaise later.
greencyanide chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Nice! going to find more fics on this pairing(if there is more)
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Haha. Great fic! :D
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I love Blaise/Pansy almost as much as I love Blaise/Parvati yet more than I love Blaise/Daphne though not quite as much as I hate Blaise/Ginny or Blaise/Hermione and yet probably equal with the amount I like Blaise/random character no one ever thinks about. And now I'm rambling.

I really like your story. You showed a human side to Slytherins something that many don't do and yet I thought you kept Blaise very much in character though we don't know much about his character. Anyway it was a very enjoyable read.

Finally, I apologize for my initial rambling I suppose I ought to sleep, not that I want to, not that I'm going to :)
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I liked the dialogue between Pansy and Blaise, and I think you should continue this.
Schermionie chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Haha, I loved Blaise's cheeky personality. It's something I haven't really seen before, and it made me grin, too. This is a pretty sweet fic, the genre's friendship and although they spend most of them time glaring at/annoying each other, I get the sense that they /are/ good friends. It was subtle, but definitely apparent. Love it! _
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I love how she refuses to accept that she's going to be late, even though we all KNOW she's going to late. Blaise is really funny in this :)
iMissHP chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
It's so funny! I like how a prompt lead to another here.

""You will pay for this later," she promised.

"I'm looking forward to it, sweetheart,""

I'm looking for it too!
Eccentric11 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Ooh nice Zabini you got there! ;)

and the reference to Draco was awesome.

very well written! :)
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh, this was fun - it was obvious what was going to happen from the beginning so it was interesting to see how Pansy was still in denial as she rushed across the halls : I liked the hairbrush and Draco's morning kiss details. They added a little "spice" to the story. And Zabini "annoying" her just made Pansy's predicament all the more laughable.

This stands fine as a "drabble". I don't think you should continue it for it would take away the mystery/snapshot essence about it, however you could upload some other drabble or one-shots loosely based on this and centred on Pansy. I enjoyed reading your take on her character _~ .