Reviews for you are the solace of impossibility
Riskaro chapter 1 . 6/3
this is so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Beautiful
LadyAdriander chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
This is very sad.
Angelo Della Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Oh my gods. Oh my gods. Oh my—I'm crying here! You made me cry! Molly is now my favourite Next-Gen character, absolute favourite. Do you know how heart wrenching this is?! Do you know how much I want to get a basilisk tattoo now?! Do you know that you are now my favourite author?! Do you know...do you know how much I will treasure this? Forever. I will treasure this forever. I will read this story to my child when I have one. I'm sorry, this review is all over the place but that's what you get when you make a girl cry hysterically for ten minutes straight before reviewing.
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever contemplated shipping Molly and Salazar but dammit, I'm sitting here sobbing over them. It's so unique.
Sinangeled chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Absolutely adored this story. Your writing is charming and refreshing, and I am really enjoying your work!
glittercrumbs321 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
you make me ship people id never have considered in a million years and your writing is so moving and powerful and just wow
Kisses Under The Apple Tree chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
i cried. i seriously cried during this. :')
We'reAllMad chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is NOT at all an expected pairing, but you somehow manage to pull it off amazingly. Although I like all of your characters, I really enjoyed your characterization of Slytherin in particular.
eurydice chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
i cannot describe how much i love your style of writing. your story was just exceptional and made me adore the personalties you've created for the characters. it was flawless.
Charcoalsketch chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Oh my god this was amazing. You've made me ship the strangest couple in the hp fandom. Your writing is intense, and really, really good.
chasinglaughter chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I wasn't really expecting this pairing to work, but wow. Consider me a convert. Beautifully written and completely plausible. I especially love the characterization of Percy here. Thank you so much for sharing this. :)
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Damn, that was tragic. You did a fantastic job with the characterization, and I really love that you chose Molly II for this. I held a little hope for some measure of happiness until that last line...but I suppose that would have cheapened the piece. Are you aware that this is recommended over on TVTropes?
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I don't even know what to say about this, it was so perfect and beautiful.

I loved how you wrote the founders. Few people get them right and you managed wonderfully. Salazar was just so amazing and I really felt for him. Molly was great, too, and I loved the irony of how her uncle was the one that killed the basilisk.

The "she smells like sunshine" bit was perfect and the whole thing was just asdfghjkl.

I especially love your stories like this, where the pairings are slightly out there, like DracoRoxanne and now this. I'm moving on to basilisk love songs now because I'm craving MollySalazar all of a sudden.

["I love you," she tells him faintly, and her last view of him is him on his knees, his bare chest heaving with withheld tears, his hand stretching out towards her.

"Love you too," he whispers, and then she is blackness."]

I think that part sums up the entire story nicely. Again, this was amazing with a capital a.

seaweedbrain213
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I really liked this story! Really well written.
Poor Molly and Salazar, separated by centuries... I felt so sad for both of them!