Reviews for you are the solace of impossibility
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 5/8
Wow, this was incredible! You did the MollySalazar pairing more than justice, let me tell you. I liked how there was passion from the start and how it never really seemed to die, even when Molly could never return to his time. The repeated part about her "smelling like sunshine" was very well-done, and tied the whole thing together.

The only thing I was wondering about was the lack of questions asked by Molly's family after she locks herself in the Chamber for two days. She all but acknowledges a special relationship with Slytherin, but her family seems more or less content with their lack of details? Just seemed a bit weird to me, especially considering how nosy the Weasley family as a whole comes off to me. But I suppose the questioning could take place off-stage, so to say-it doesn't really fit with the movement of the plot in this story.

I also adored some of the little details you incorporated in this story. Like her basilisk tattoo, even though she hates tattoos. I thought that was a wonderful little detail. You also wrote Salazar well, including his relationship with the other founders. I enjoyed every aspect of this story :)
MaryandMerlin chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Today I saw Molly/Salazar as a pairing for a challenge and I messaged my fanficcy friends like how tf would this work and one of them told me I obviously hadn’t read this and gave me the link.
I’m so glad she did.
It was beautifully written with emotion and description and it was an impossible pairing that you have managed to make beautiful and believable and it tugged firmly at my heart strings. I can’t think of a better way to characterise young Molly ii and I think you did yourself absolutely proud here.
Thank you for writing this.
WritingBlock chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS.
YOU CANNOT MAKE ME SHIP SOMETHING AND THEN RIP IT FROM ME?!
YOU CRUEL PERSON
AND THE BASILISK
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT SO CUTE
AHHHHHHHH

You are a cruel wife, writing tales that draw me only to rip me atwine and toss me aside. DX

This was an excellent story though. :) I really enjoyed reading and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!
cxrmacmclaggen chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
this is so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Beautiful
LadyAdriander chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
This is very sad.
Angelo Della Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Oh my gods. Oh my gods. Oh my—I'm crying here! You made me cry! Molly is now my favourite Next-Gen character, absolute favourite. Do you know how heart wrenching this is?! Do you know how much I want to get a basilisk tattoo now?! Do you know that you are now my favourite author?! Do you know...do you know how much I will treasure this? Forever. I will treasure this forever. I will read this story to my child when I have one. I'm sorry, this review is all over the place but that's what you get when you make a girl cry hysterically for ten minutes straight before reviewing.
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever contemplated shipping Molly and Salazar but dammit, I'm sitting here sobbing over them. It's so unique.
sovery chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Absolutely adored this story. Your writing is charming and refreshing, and I am really enjoying your work!
glittercrumbs321 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
you make me ship people id never have considered in a million years and your writing is so moving and powerful and just wow
Kisses Under The Apple Tree chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
i cried. i seriously cried during this. :')
We'reAllMad chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is NOT at all an expected pairing, but you somehow manage to pull it off amazingly. Although I like all of your characters, I really enjoyed your characterization of Slytherin in particular.
eurydice chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
i cannot describe how much i love your style of writing. your story was just exceptional and made me adore the personalties you've created for the characters. it was flawless.
Charcoalsketch chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Oh my god this was amazing. You've made me ship the strangest couple in the hp fandom. Your writing is intense, and really, really good.
chasinglaughter chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I wasn't really expecting this pairing to work, but wow. Consider me a convert. Beautifully written and completely plausible. I especially love the characterization of Percy here. Thank you so much for sharing this. :)