Reviews for Complications
Fez8745 chapter 4 . 7/18
Did they land on Isla Nublar ? hahah that's brilliant.
Perfect spot for them to unwind from the craziness that is Rapture. And not many humans to try and capture and experiment on them yet. Depending on timeline etc.
ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Honestly I love bioshock and what you do I love this and this may be old but could you make more please I'm loving the whole "get out of rapture" thing going on your great at this I believe in you good luck on your next one
This is amazing
Would you kindly?
Delta Marauder chapter 26 . 1/2
It ain't really Eleanor messing with Delta's feelings as a Big Daddies only roll in life is to protect and make the little sisters happy. So blame the programmers, not Eleanor. To be frank.

Anyways, update soon and keep up the good work.
BlueDraken chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
Jurassic Park
AstroNautica chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Why did you abandon this D
Coocookachoo chapter 26 . 12/26/2015
Pls pls pls update. Things are just starting to clear up and we want to know what happens next pls pls pls update
Coocookachoo chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
Seriously? The guy from Jurassic park? That is so... AWSOME!
Coocookachoo chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
I like spiders. ('-')
Rac95 chapter 26 . 12/15/2014
Interesting story so far , the inclusion of system shock 2 in the last chapters is an interesting twist, you should really continue it
Dreaming of Glory chapter 26 . 10/31/2014
Liking where this is going not so much with cyborgs and such but other wise good stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
hahahaahhaAHHAHAHAHAHA
*laughs manically*
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
*Dies*
Guest chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
Good Lord! This is disgusting! Look if you're into all this gay stuff, that's fine, but please keep it to yourself, for pity's sake! At least warn us about this in the description! Now my heads filled with disturbing images. Bleh!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
Really? A gay sex scene? Was that really necessary for the plot? You really are a pervert.