Reviews for Disaster Follows
SupernaturalCanary19 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I know this was written a long time ago but honestly I have to say this is just so perfect. I love your writing style and the storyline is fantastic! Perfect one-shot to read when you've got five minutes and need a little pick me up (of course with the necessary dose of angst too!).

Thank you for this fic, thank you!
RadioRebel106 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
loved the story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
aww i love it and i love the ending
Alley Petifier chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Awww...that's cute!
Skittles Pie chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Just so you know her name's Jennifer, but I liked how you named her Challen :)

Serena-loves-Angst
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
haha awww more cute friendshipness! I'm positive that's not even a word but whatever! haha
PizzaTop21 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was so good! LOVED IT!
96.tyler chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh gosh that had me in stitches! But at the same time was so sad. Fantastic, I adorded it!
mindless scribbles chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
So I just read your other fic, "The Way We Are" ?

And I loved this equally :) I thought it was SO freaking cute when you described Logan marching around in his lab coat pretending to be a doctor. OH and when he hugged Mrs. Knight. :D Logan's my favorite, hahaha.

Great job! Another add to my favorites

-hayley
unnaturalstories chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Wow that was am awesome story. I liked it a lot. There was great detail and a good lesson.
Nobody Else Just Me chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
this was a great story! really enjoyed reading it
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
really good
rayray2014 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This is the perfect story, friend ship between kendall and james and meanwhile jamez get hurt yay :D check out my story to has kendall an james friends and james getting hurt!
sam temple chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Well, what can I say about this little story?

I don't think I can sum it up in just one word, but all the words I have genuinely equate to 'awesomness' and 'Wow! This was great!'

The characterizations were spot on and I can totally see that the boys would do stupid, fun things like that. Hence, on the show, the boys continue to do stupid things and break stuff, especially in their little montages. And of course, Mama Knight is the one to get them to take first aid.

I think I about died a little when you described the first aid class where at the end Logan actually hugs Mrs. Knight. It was a very cute scene. Logan's my second favorite after James, so it was definitely adorable.

And I loved your writing style. It was very clean, the descriptions were great, and it felt like I was watching the TV show instead of just reading. I could clearly picture everything you wrote in my head. In my books, this means I am favoriting this story.

Thanks for writing such a great oneshot and I cannot wait to read more from you.

Sam Temple
Clarry chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is different than anything I've read so far in this fandom. I really liked it a lot. I just love "prequel" stories, and I really love their tight-knit friendship. You did a wonderful job showing it, and seeing them all so vulnerable and young and scared was refreshing. Now I have to go read the other story you wrote.