Reviews for Truth in the Reflection
lilgenious chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
This is such a good story! Please update soon! I want to read what happens next. Poor Merlin (Arthur), I hope that our two boys figure out what happened to them and can fix it. It is just terrible that they have so many people after them... Please, please update!
Storyloverandteller101 chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
This is such a great story! You have to continue it please. Poor Merlin and Arthur, I hope that Gaius is able to help before it is too late. Just like I hope that the Duke is arrested for what he did!

Continue this please! This is such an amazing story so far.
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I like your story. I have a question, though. Do they have their own voices or each others? Also, when people talk, it should be written like

"This." However, you wrote it like

Weapon Fastion chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
I know it's been a while for this story but I think it's really good and I hope you will update.
Ivory Regan chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! Can't wait for the next chapter! Oh, and if you have a chance it'd be really great if you'd R&R my work too!
BabyGlover chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
keep it going
The Dream Guardian chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
Great chapter, love Gaius/Arthur interactions. Can't wait to see what happen next. Update soon!
darkestdesire8 chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
Wow, loved this, Brilliant, can't wait to read more. :)
Vegetableswillhavetheirrevenge chapter 12 . 12/16/2010
Nice chapter. The story's developing well. I would suggest you work on trying to make your dialogue sound more natural. As you write, try to imagine each character speaking and make note of whether or not the way you've written (such as pauses, intonations etc. as well as the actual words) suits that particular individual. It really helps. I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
Arrow'Nash chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
This is really good! Slightly confusing haha but awesome all the same, please update soon!
The Dream Guardian chapter 11 . 12/3/2010
Love the chapter, poor Arthur, he’s having a hard time remembering he Merlin. That would be hard remembering to everyone else you someone else. Anyways great chapter, update soon!
Vegetableswillhavetheirrevenge chapter 11 . 12/3/2010
I like the story, but something this chapter got me a bit confused. A couple of chapters back you put that one of the men had snuck up behind Merlin and 'Thrust his sword into his back', but in this chapter he only had cracked ribs and bruises. What happened to the stab wound?

Other than that, I'm quite enjoying this. I like that the two are able to feel the other's pain- it makes the link between them and their original bodies seem more real. I'd like to see how it all turns out.
gfcem chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
oooh. An excellent chapter. Very well written, your way of making Arthur forget who he's not is very easy and believable and very much in character. Looking forward to more.
Mel1592 chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
Please update soon, I'm glad to see another of this type of fic :)
The Dream Guardian chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
I'm sorry to hear about your foot, but I'd love to hear more on this story, as it very intersting. Update soon!