Reviews for Kiss of the Vulcan
catbob1 chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Beautiful. Thank you.
LadyKatt chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Oh so good loved it very much is there any more?
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
awww that is so sweet at the end
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Cool story!
star that shines on angels win chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
OMG! I can't believe it's over! THAT WAS AMAZING! Thank you for writing it!
Ishtar205 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Thanks for that
Sharon T chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Wonderful story is there a sequel? Hope that there is:)
Gigi chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Very nice! Always love a kick a$s Spock!
sorry no name chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Spock the Spy! Secret agent Spock! I love it!

And how interesting that your Federation Earth is such a cesspit, not the shining perfect wonderful lovely did I mention perfect Earth that cannon Trek would have us believe the future to be!

Although, how come Spock doesn't remember Kirk? He was watching him on surveillance, and probably saw his face. Didn't you say Vulcans were known for eidectic memory?
sunshinecandycat chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
I love Kiss of the Dragon and kir/s this was just perfect.
Neko Samurai chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
OMFG! That was glorious! First off i love Kiss of the Dragon, it's like one of my top fav Jet Li movies so thank you for this. Second i was listening to Coheed and Cambria's 'Welcome Home' (Its the song that plays in the trailer for that movie, 9 ) So it was like i was watching an epic battle scene in my mind. So awesome!
Nienna chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Um... I think I'm crying now, out of pure relief because I'm such a sucker for happy endings and Jim just suffered so much ;o; and Spock, oh, Spock! Gentleman ( ? wtf?), Knight in shining armor, everything somehow doesn't cover it. Definitely breathtaking.

So um, sequel, pretty please?

You write marvellously.

PS: Damn, now I need to watch the movie. Also, why doesn't this have more reviews?
Jewel Queen chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Aw, that line was totally epic even if Jim doesn't exactly concur with all of my points of view on it. Also, yay for Spockness! I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I wish there was more. It just seems like the story isn't quite finished...you could go on and explore their life on Vulcan, explain their mystical connection and stuff. I'd love to read that.
ZachQuintoLover2011 chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
i so loved that story so much. Keep up with the good work. The story made me cry at the end. I love happy endings.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
I loved reading this! I had to sneak onto the computer in the middle of the night to read it, but I did! And it was awesome! Will always be awesome! *showers sugarbucket in virtual cookies*