Reviews for Stowaway
mundy chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
New chapter :) What a nice surprise :) Can't wait for the new one.
Dellie chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
this is too good! have you got stories in other places? i need to read more from you!
PoofyHairGirl chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
This is soo soo good! You need to update ASAP! I think that that this is absolutely perfect..3
Ms Q chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! I really do love this story but each time you post a new story I have to go back a few chapters and re-read so that I can remember what happened.

Sarkney is being done right, though. Keep it up!
Nymiir chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Another awesome chapter...please, keep writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
i love it thank you , your story is so good. even if feelin is involved, they are still sydney and sark. even if sydney begins to understand that what she wanted is maybe not what she want anymore, she change, she didn't want the simple life anymore. she like too much adrenaline, using her mind, playing a role for exemple to be a wealthy girl with plenty of money who seduce man. she leran to understand she take from both parent. she is complicated and not a lot of man can handler her and make her happy. as for sark, it's true he always have ulterior motive an d most of the time follow only his law, he is his own man , he don't care about what people think of him, he is handsome, very clever, almost a genius, he is always two step before people or cia. he is mysterious and a dangerous man, he is tough, rough and don't let his feeling to affect him, he can be cruel and he is a killer and didn't feel sorry for that. he comes from a wealthy family (and had probably a lot of propriety around the world ), the romanov and he have russian royal blood and they were not know as gentle, they are use to be obey and feared like him and they like the finest things, the luxury. he is a mortal combinaison with his youtness and his expertise. Even if he feel something for her, he will never hurt her volontary but will not change , she had to accept him with his darkness and all like he accept her and probably know she will have said something to his father to feel more confortable. he know she change and she can finally turn her back to the cia and what she was thinking when she was young to be with him. continue it's good
tipsyapple chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
I love how they're slowly but surely getting closer and closer. Sadly it's like he's her only friend right now but I'm totally down with that. Sark is wonderful at giving her what she needs almost before she even knows she needs it.
Lovely chapter and I can't wait for more!
destiny7887 chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Yaaaayyyy, another chapter! I was afraid you were going to leave this story unfinished. The chapter was great as always and I can't wait until the next one. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
I love it! please write annother chapter soon ;-)
people-alwayz-leave chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
"I'm enjoying myself just fine," she said, not caring how he might take it.

"You wouldn't mind if I poured myself a victory glass of wine, would you? For that might be the sweetest accomplishment on my already extensive CV."

Sydney smacked him playfully. "Only if you pour one for me, too."

I SO loved this new update! I'm telling you, this is by far one of my favorite Sarkney's and I love where it's going AND getting rid of Vaughn all in one! :]
Kiwiflea chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
wonderful to read an update. I love that he gave her a hickey, and I look forward to what she comes up with as retaliation. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to hearing more from you soon!
Romantic Journalist chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
I love your story! I can't wait until you finish it. xoxo
gilasays chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
So glad you're still writing this story. This was my favorite installment yet! Loving the character development and pacing.
Halle Alexis chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
I'm looking forward to reading more!
Eternal Optimist chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
At long last another chapter! You made my night much more enjoyable with this! I love that they're relationship is progressing and am very glad she told Vaughn off.
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »