Reviews for Stowaway
mblackzabini chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
I love, love, LOVE this story. It's so great to read something that gives Sark the kind of depth he deserves and lets Sydney move on from Vaughan, who was never good enough for her anyway.
Romantic Journalist chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Haha, I love your plot and story! Please, continue soon. Grammar and a few things could be edited, but great job! xoxo
Quip chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I hope you're going to update this! I want to see Weiss' teasing.
Chantant chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
This is amazing! I absolutely adore the plot, but your characterization is my favorite thing about this story. In a lot of fanfiction, Sark is usually portrayed as this totally perfect, flawless spy, but as we've seen from the show, he's not perfect at all. That's why Sark in this story-drooling on throw pillows, slurring his words when he's half asleep, eats like a typical guy-is completely fantastic. He's much more like show Sark than that flawless perfect spy archetype is. He's still great at what he does, but he has believable flaws, too. Your Sydney is wonderful, as well! You've managed to show how she's come to care for Sark perfectly. Basically, I love this story; you've done an amazing job and I'm simply in awe of your skills as a writer. I hope the next chapter will be out soon because I'm dying to read it!
michaelfanfic chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Looking forward to the next update. Just came here to remind you that I'm still reading this :D
QueenLira chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
I'm loving this story. I can hardly breathe, I've been laughing so much, especially this chapter. Excellent work. Can't wait for an update.
Strike300 chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Fun story!
tipsyapple chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
I love Sydney and Sark! Poor Weiss talking to Sark and never knowing it. Greet new parts can't wait for more :)
EMlit88 chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Glad to see this updated. I loved all the interactions (Sarkney obviously, but I really enjoyed the Jack and Sydney stuff at the beginning as well), and Weiss bumping into drunk Syd and Sark was hilarious! Anxiously awaiting the next installment!
green flowers chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
I'm so happy you're starting this back up! Love the story :)
SpiritGoddass chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
Ooh I liked that chapter alot. Can't wait for more. Soon? Please? TTFN
Hope Diamond chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
Wonderful as always!
destiny7887 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Im so glad you updated! I have been looking forward to the next chapter :) I love everything about this story. The situations unfolding are hilarious and you're doing an excellent job writing them. I can't wait until the next chapter!
Casey chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
YAY! I've been checking for a new chapter and here it is! I have to say that the sleeping in the same bed thing weirds me out, but I love the story. This chapter was great. :)
Isis36 chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
*giggles* Aw, adorable! Thanks for the new chapter. Look forward to thenext one :)
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »