Reviews for Thunder and Lightning
RedLightXIII chapter 1 . 4/17
Awesome little one shot! Love to see another chapter of Hope talking to Lightning though! Five stars!
thedemonoftheleaf chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
There needs to be a sequal
AssasinZAssasin chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This is great and i look forward to seeing an update.

Heh i feel kinda sad for elly, how is he going to put her down without breaking her heart? (providing Light accepted him of course)

Great job Compadre!

Yours Truly,

AssasinZAssasin
umi luna chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Ineresting I wanna know what happens next

Please update soon XD
espadaknight4 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Too short...could you add another chapter? Please?
ssnw chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
plx do continue : it looks promising
Xinyii xo chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
aww that was so cute 8DD i loved it 8DD

but i think the ending was a bit weak and that it could have been extended a little bit like Hope actually telling Lightning his feelings and her reponse.

~ ~
Daedulas chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
There were some minor grammatical errors, but aside from that, I REALLY enjoyed reading this. The whole unrequited love/platonic/Friend Zone theme between Hope/Light is such an immense field, and there is a ton of things to write about them in that way.

You've done a great job here. You've nailed the characters just right. Hope having a girlfriend was an unexpected surprise-personally, I'm pulling for him and Light :P

Lastly, I absolutely loved the whole storm/lightning metaphor. Spot on, and perfect.
Jinnai chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Quite a good story so far. Most of the fics I've read simply sum up the time gap between the game and the story - I've enjoyed the more in-depth method you've taken. I'm also interested in how this story continues. As such, I will await the next chapter. Thanks!
Andrea Ye chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Nice story, and you write well so don't worry about being rusty.

Please update soon.
Hari-chan15 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Nice! I really like how the storm incites Hope's longing for Lightning. Haha- was there supposed to be a pun? :D
Lightning Catastrophe chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
What are you talking about? That WAS good! Heh, Hope being afraid of lightning reminded me of Rikku from FFX

Anyways, could you pleeeeeeaaaaaaaassssseeeeee continue this? l love the pairing HxL and there aren't very many good ones at that either -.-

continue, plssssssss?