Reviews for Shotgun Wedding
The Peppermint Field chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
This is an amazing piece. I just live everything about it. The dynamics, how you've written about anxiety in such a truthful way, Kurt's voice (you do it like no other fanfiction author), and the images you've created. You're honestly one of my absolute favourite writers of fanfiction.
Hell's Ice Heaven's Fire chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
And it's fics like this that reminded me of what Tina/Artie could have been...you know, before the writers made Artie into way more of a sexist pig than ever and decided they wanted Asian Fusion. (Don't get me wrong, I love Mike/Tina, but I miss this aspect of Tina/Artie.)

And of course I was reading this and going "God, how much less screwed up would Quinn have been season 2 and 3 if she hadn't gone back to stay with her mom and stayed with the Jones' or with Tina?" So, overall, awesome fic!
ocean's pebble chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Sorry, just a quick nitpicky comment for ch. 5 - you don't put ice on burns. Like, EVER. Cool, not cold water is what you're supposed to do - too cold and the person being treated can go into shock, and ice will stick to the burn. Just pointing it out.
WhisperedWordsShoutingThoughts chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I love this story and I love how you write! It's awesome... I have a question though... Is the title of this fic a direct nod to "Time To Dance" by Panic! At The Disco? JW
nessyschu chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Oops. Where was I?

Less-explored characters and those I normally ignore in favor of, say, Kurt and Blaine. I really liked how you developed Quinn and Artie and Tina. Great job!
nessyschu chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
That was really good! I enjoyed reading about some of the less-ex
Farrahmack chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
Greatest fic ever! I've been living with Panic attacks since I was 6 and you gave the best possible description..
foreverasianfusion chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
This story is phenomenal. Easily one of my faves, if not my absolute fave.
EverlastingMuse chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
good!
Char-chan chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
that was SUCH a sweet story! _ I loved every minute of it!

you really got down and deep with the drama and had a realistic explanation on friendship and such. so heartwarming.

there needs to be more of this friendship on the show! ;)
Char-chan chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
ooh this chapter was great! very scary/real stuff going on and I totally feel for all of them. poor kids *pats their heads*
Char-chan chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
oh wow! I just love how Kurt just took over and formulated a plan for Quinn. so sweet of everyone to help
Char-chan chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
awww this is just too cute so far! I actually don't think I've ever come across a TinaxQuinn friendship fic! ;)
Char-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
aww this sounds SO cute ! how did I ever miss it before? *goes to read* :)
Lady Chronic chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
OK, I'm reassured.

This initially felt funny to me - I think because characters get away with this level of meddling all the time without consequences in fiction. But you're right, that's not how real friendships work. Quinn's lucky that her friends are so articulate about why what she did bothered them.

I'm almost physically relieved that they forgave her. Still kind of worried about Artie and Tina, but they're so cute together!

Good story!