Reviews for Momster of the Bride
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
OMG, my mouth dropped open when Liz had Bella's dress cut up! But the ending was so cute! Aw, she's preggo! *happy sigh*
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I like this :) It was funny :D

I wonder what Liz will say about how to raise the baby? :P

Keep writing :)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Cute story! I cried at the wedding dress being cut up! That's so sad.
Monster-In-Law Contest chapter 1 . 6/7/2010

Your story has been validated and added to the Monster In Law Contest Favs and C2. Congratulations. Thank you for entering the contest and good luck!

BellaFlan and katinki
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I just knew nothing good could come from Bella handing that dress over to Liz!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh my gosh...I loved that. This just validates WHY we ran off to Hawaii to get married...OUR MOTHERS RUIN EVERYTHING!
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Loved it! Any chance you will be writing more about this group?
Baybeetricia chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I LOVE THIS...and Liz would have heard more from me...BIG TIME.

I don't care if it's just a dress. It's her mother's dress and Liz should have realized that. Just cause it might be moth-ridden it was NOT HER BUSINESS to alter it to how she wanted it. That shit was not cool...not cool at all...

Question: Do you have the link for the Wrong Kind of Law Contest? If there is more like this in it I would love to read them as well
walshiee143 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I really like the story so far...can't wait to see where you go with this!
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
that was great, I think you should continue it with the story of their first bone child.
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Hehhe that was awesome! I felt so awful for Bella LOL! I hope you do more "Momster-in-law" stories!
cvds chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Loved it! GOOD LUCK in the contest:)
twilightmom96 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
i really liked it! Can u send me the link to the community so i can vote when voting starts?

Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Bella handled her a lot nicer than I would've. I'm also glad they apologized to each other. that was good..

Liz was a whirlwind of monster-in-law torment in a funny kind of way but the little comments still pissed me off..This wedding is about her son and Bella..just them and their choices..I think a great deal of people tend to lose that focus that the wedding is for the bride and groom and they're just guests..

Great writing!
edwardbabymomma chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Liz was out of control but I already told my oldest daughter I'm doing her wedding and taking her firstborn but I hope I wont be as terrible.I really love this I wish it could go for another few chapters as Liz try to take over naming the baby. Love It
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »