Reviews for Proverbs of the Sections
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
This chapter was the most intense of all yet. I would have done the same thing to Renfield if I were in Chloe's place and then have felt the same way at the end. This second part of the epic trilogy was a pleasure to read and I have a feeling the third part will be twice as good.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
I see you are following the story of A Midsummer Night's Dream pretty well. I really hope Oberon won't give Richard too much trouble.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
It was so good for them to meet with a goodhearted dragon like Firedrake. I really like him though I haven't read his book but now I want to.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 14 . 2/7/2011
This was one incredible chapter. The Jabberwocky's coming reminded me of an Alice Through the Looking Glass movie from 1985, and I could just picture Richard battling it along with everything else.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
This was another very eerie chapter. I don't think I recognize the two henchmen who visited Chloe, though I see one must be from Sherlock Holmes stories.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
I see Richard's journey has been sidetracked a bit, though I'm sure it will bring more exciting things to come.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
Wow! This was the most gripping chapter yet! And I think I also identified with Carrie White in some ways also.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
This was the most scary chapter yet, and yet Chloe seems to be strong enough so far to withstand Dracula's power. I just hope Richard can get to her soon.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
Things are now starting to look up some for Richard with a fairy for a guide now, and once again it was delightful how accurate Peasleblossom's speech was.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
Dracula seems to be showing just a little bit of courtesy and consideration now, and Chloe is one smart girl also.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
An amazing chapter! Richard making his transition from one section to the next was just as it should be.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
Oh no! Another cliff hanger after another terrifying, yet exciting chapter!
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I am completely unfamiliar with the scenery in this chapter as I have never read The Catcher in the Rye. Though it was also fairly exciting and well worded.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
This chapter reminded me of the feel of watching similar scenes in Coraline, especially with the Cat involved. And it had just the right amount of intensity and eeriness at the end.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
While this chapter was pretty short, it was excellent in giving more insight into Richard's mind and direction.