Reviews for Witfits
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Is this from another story? Please say yes! :)
Guest chapter 36 . 4/4/2013
I'm a little confused. Does this go with any of your stories?
luvfaithdream chapter 36 . 3/15/2012
I am so late with this review but I still wanted to let you know that I was thrilled to read something from you! What a cute little extra chapter! I always like OMS sibling stuff:)

I really hope you guys are doing okay and will just sit here waiting for when you will start posting again, I miss your stories!
911turbowriter chapter 36 . 1/28/2012
amazing per usual, K. I really loved this even though I felt bad for Jordy, but that's to be expected in her situation. I know I hated my little brother for the longest time and called him "the kid". haha I did catch a teensy mistake, but it made me literally laugh out loud "I was scared shirtless" I'm guessing was shitless? But I just loved it because I'm picturing Jackson so scared that his shirt pops off haha. Love it, and can't wait for the return of Alsper 3

-Logan
ja4ever chapter 35 . 4/27/2011
How can he be so understanding about some thing like that but I guess that;s just Jasper for you. So sweet! Great job! So funny that Alice is apparently part Portuguese! LOL! Keep it up! Loved it!
Lucy Alyce chapter 35 . 4/27/2011
something about your characters/writing style... i just cant get enough of it!

i'm so curious about these two. such realistic dialogue and motions... "Rather than letting him know that it affected me, I take a deep breath, running the flat of my hands along my legs." i love that description!

"A feeling so foreign to me that it scares me, but at the same time I crave it." -again, makes me want to know more about her!

"I would never consider you those things, no matter how much you convince yourself of it."- SO sweet.

thanks for giving us some writing! )
luvfaithdream chapter 35 . 4/27/2011
This totally made my day! Cant thank you enough. I'm sorry to hear that real life is still being a bitch, but I really hope it will get better soon!

Such a short and sweet episode. Is there the possibility of more from this Alice/Jasper? I think I really like them. Or I guess I'm just a little desperate for good A/J fics right now...your stories are simply the best!
oskigal chapter 35 . 4/27/2011
You're back! I am so excited. I know that real life is still being an ass, so attend to that and we will all be here waiting when things get back on track. We are just glad that you haven't given up on these two.

I don't know if you are thinking of continuing this but it was wonderful. I don't feel like many people take you controversial topics or create characters that are less than perfect (you and robs being the major exception.) They are so much more interesting. Good luck with everything, hopefully this topic doesn't get you any hate mail. I will be excited to read more when life gets back on track.
abcdefedcba chapter 35 . 4/27/2011
Oh yay, more witfits :)

My fave one is still "Labor" with Kitten and Jazzy, I'd love it if you wrote an outtake of Holden's birth, it would probably make my day or my year even.
ACndCA chapter 35 . 4/27/2011
It's awesome! Although I (personally) don't like the idea of Alice with other guy, 'cause Jasper is just that awesome for me LOL.

btw I'm portuguese "Explique" does mean explain in english and it's the same word in french xD. There's a lot of similar words in Portuguese and french (in terms of spelling and sound of words). So for once Google is right! ;P

ACndCA
PoppedTheP chapter 12 . 9/19/2010
ooh i'd love to see more from this j/a
TwilightCakes chapter 13 . 8/12/2010
Aw, I love the hot stuff, but I also like the fluff : )
TwilightCakes chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
James is Alice's bf? Omg.
TwilightCakes chapter 11 . 8/12/2010