Reviews for Two Garnets and some Cherries with Cream
Toha chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Love it! Please dont give up the writing :)
Lucy Shaw chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Hey...se que no actualizaste este fanfic desde 2010 pero...TIENES QUE ACTUALIZARLO!por favor! me he leido los cuatro capitulos en menos de 40 minutos por la desesperación que tenía de saber que pasó y debo decirte que doro cuando silver corta a giovanni XD esas son las mejores partes!
por favor actualiza.
crownthegoldfish chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Yes! This is great! And I do support GiovanniArianaSilver. I'm even one of those whack jobs who support ArianaByronRoark. But whatever XD nice job.
Pokespepreciousmetal chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
I guess I like this a bit, especially the parts in between, but there's one thing I dont understand. Does this take place before or after hgss chapter. Because I don't think Silver would take kindly to the fact Ariana is his mom considering...

SPOILER ALERT in case anybody hasn't red hgss chapter

...she tried to kill him and the rest of the johto trio
a walking travesty chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I love you
AbyssofInsanity chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
I love your story. The amount of personality you imbue into the characters as the story progresses is stunning. I hope you keep up the wonderful work.
AzukaRamone chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Why haven't you continued this story in so long? It's amazing! Me too, when I saw Ariana's design I thought the same. She HAS to be Silver's mother. My connection of her and Mars was a bit different.

Anyways, I really like this story and I hope you continue it soon!
SageofNight chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This is an interesting chapter. I would think Arinana would be Silver's mother, assuming by hair and eye color. When it comes down to it, Silver looks more like his mom then his father. But that will be my opion.

(Excuse my spelling, I have no spell checker. ;)
remey2 chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
I just ramdomly found this story the other day and I like it :) I hope you update soon
seaofsound chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Lol there was this theory that Ariana was the mother of Roark, Mars, and Silver. I thought it was funny. I don't really support Giovanni/Ariana, but I think it's pretty interesting.
xdgirl1001 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Brilliant story so far, please update this soon.
aestheticisms chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
*immediately flys to TV Tropes* I'll be back~!
Anyhow, on to the review! I lol'd at everything. This is one of my favorite stories, due to the awesomeness. And Silver. XDDD
aestheticisms chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Silver's always cute. Mexico? Oh, I just came back from there! xD

*reads next chapter*
aestheticisms chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Hee-hee, Silver~

Anyhow, poor Ariana, she just got pwned. xD *reads next chapter*
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I support this ship; in my head-canon this is how it rolls!

x3 Yay, Silver~ He's adorable. *reads next chapter*