Reviews for 5:01
forsillyfools chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Oh my gosh, an ensemble fic! I love group friendship fics so much, and the format in which you wrote this was totally excellent. The variation and the characterization. Shout out for having Tina call Artie "A-dawg", I lol'd. Good job!
MaroonFox chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I really liked reading this even though I'm usually reluctant with ensemble fics because sometimes they're written too idealistically or offbeat. But this was the perfect resolution for everyone, I like the duos and their conversations and the shallow tension between them. Loved the Kurt and Rachel talk.
frustratedwriter13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
that was great. I like the scene of rachel/kurt and puck/finn. :)
Jean89 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Gorgeous! Absolutely perfect!
JustRelax chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Awww, this was so sweet. I like this a lot and I liked the way you did it all in one moment. All of the members were sweet to each other and you even threw pairings at us that I didn't think you would. This is really brilliant. I can't help but notice that this doesn't say "complete" does this mean you're going to write more?

I have this thing about format in writing, I feel like it's just as important as the words itself and I really like the way you organized it. It makes it feel more authentic.